blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
This thread is equal parts amazing and embarrassing.

@itsyoung!! - You come to new york, and we'll scrap. And by scrap, I mean hit up Mighty Quinn's for some smoked Brisket and Brontosaurus rib. :banderas:

Real talk: I'm too pretty to fight. :whoacarlton:

I don't even drive the lane in pickup basketball, because there's always some heathen down there on some #NoLayups shyt. Plus you internet goons have nothing to lose.

If somebody starts a beef with me, and wants to hash it out in person, I'll catch you at a bar that makes a great old fashioned, and if you want to get any realer than that, I'll call the feds while waiting on my next round. I'll report you as having uttered some anti-america terroristic threats, sprinkle come crack on you, and get the fukk outta there.

:JFKBOSS:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
@Blackthoughts If you really about it (we both know you're just a cowardly troll just talking shyt) but if you were really about it, you can meet him another time. I'm sure @itsyoung!! works out on the regular, and you have several opportunities to meet him again.:wonkadealwithit:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Pick a spot for today. @itsyoung!! Already called out where he'll be @Blackthoughts that locale good

or we can third party mediate this. Have coli brehs in the area pick when and where and show to make sure it's a fair one and no one gets jumped. No locals interrupt.

Pick one spot and when once and for all or have a list created and everyone decide. Wever doesn't takes the L and we know what's what. Personally I don't think these Internet fights pan out cause no one's puts their foot in the fire

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@Blackthoughts If you really about it (we both know you're just a cowardly troll just talking shyt) but if you were really about it, you can meet him another time. I'm sure @itsyoung!! works out on the regular, and you have several opportunities to meet him again.:wonkadealwithit:
Im at the 24 hour fitness near pleasanton as we speak :sas2:

calh45

Cal
Daps
:beli: ppl really hyping up zachary's :usure:
that's a chain and not even as good as real chicago deep dish :beli:

but
im glad nobody mentioned that horse shyt blondies :scusthov: i never understood why ppl liked that shyt :camby:

I'm still :dahell: at your posts after you said ole girl was busted yesterday and now you desecrating Zachary's. We might got beef now cause pepperoni, sausage, and olives from Zach's is :noah: :damn::ahh:. Also, you supposed to be shytfaced stumbling out of Blake's or Kip's to properly appreciate what's going on with Blondie's pizza.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
was zacharys the one across from thalassa I believe ? or near ? or am I thinking berkeley underground ?

That's Extreme Pizza

nah theres zacharys north of campus on solano and one on college near rockridge bart. only pizza place near thalassas (I think its closed now, most of the bars I used to go in college are now closed lol) I remember is bobbie g's

Bobbie G's is on University

The Underground (formerly Down Low) is just the Down Low without pool tables for the most part.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still :dahell: at your posts after you said ole girl was busted yesterday and now you desecrating Zachary's. We might got beef now cause pepperoni, sausage, and olives from Zach's is :noah: :damn::ahh:. Also, you supposed to be shytfaced stumbling out of Blake's or Kip's to properly appreciate what's going on with Blondie's pizza.

6:30pm today at walnut creek at the top of the broadway plaza parking if you wana catch a fade :pacspit:

:russ: nah im sayin, zacharys is good but it's not as good as authentic chicago deep dish :whoa:
and whoever said the san ramon one was trash wasn't lying :scusthov:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'll drop a 400 dollar donation to have both poster ip banned for a year if they don't fight by sunday.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
We still trying to do this? How many days is this now?

B2qhdY1.gif

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:russ: nah im sayin, zacharys is good but it's not as good as authentic chicago deep dish :whoa:
and whoever said the san ramon one was trash wasn't lying :scusthov:

It's the San Francisco bay area, what other options are there?