blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
will be in walnut creek in approx 1 hour if anyone wants to catch a fade.
*pics coming*
I left there like 10 minutes ago. Boutta get some kinders on the way back to my spot :blessed: (kinders aightttt)

Not really into white girls but that 24 hour fitness in walnut creek had some thick ass white girls :leon: had me in there thinkin somethin in they water :ohlawd:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
them snapchat time captures :salute:
Joseph-Gordon-Levitt-Cheering-Clapping.gif
that's my Vegas connect

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I left there like 10 minutes ago. Boutta get some kinders on the way back to my spot :blessed: (kinders aightttt)

Not really into white girls but that 24 hour fitness in walnut creek had some thick ass white girls :leon: had me in there thinkin somethin in they water :ohlawd:

walnut creek has bad white bytches and those middle eastern lookin bytches too :whew:
all those spoiled ass desperate house wives from blackhawk there too :takedat:

calh45

Cal
Daps
6:30pm today at walnut creek at the top of the broadway plaza parking if you wana catch a fade :pacspit:

:russ: nah im sayin, zacharys is good but it's not as good as authentic chicago deep dish :whoa:
and whoever said the san ramon one was trash wasn't lying :scusthov:

fukk that! Meet me at Berkely Pier between 8:32 and 8:37 pm to get slid son. :ufdup:

PizzaPull_72.jpg

ps - I'm pleased at this thread turn. This is a Zachary's shot, but I fukks with The Star over on Grand too by the lake. They got some cornmeal crust that grew on me.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
walnut creek has bad white bytches and those middle eastern lookin bytches too :whew:
all those spoiled ass desperate house wives from blackhawk there too :takedat:
my favorite type of white people are those in walnut creek, lamorinda, alamo, black hawk, danville, san ramon, etc....those who know they got money and keep to themselves. damn hipsters that pushed out those communities into sf and oakland, gentrifying the shyt outta everything :angry:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
So a rich Chinese kid from Pleasanton is on here going by the name, @Blackthoughts :snoop:
@Joey Chizzle I'm gonna need you to come to the bay so that we can have a talk with our brethren :snoop:
I swear sometimes I really love the internet and at others I really hate it:snoop:
lemme send a couple mute shaolin brehs from the mountains to have a word with him. the fukk was he thinking??