blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the San Francisco bay area, what other options are there?

o.jpg

:smugbiden:
there's other mom n pop spots in the bay area too :usure:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
:beli: ppl really hyping up zachary's :usure:
that's a chain and not even as good as real chicago deep dish :beli:

but
im glad nobody mentioned that horse shyt blondies :scusthov: i never understood why ppl liked that shyt :camby:

nah bruh, zachary's is legit and top notc and so is cheeseboard. i'm surprised no one mentioned forge at jack london square. their pizza is up there with some of the best in the bay.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
He not even from pleasanton :dwillhuh:

When do the lies stop @Blackthoughts :damn:

He said months ago in a thread that his dad works as SQL Database Engineer at AT&T in Pleasonton.... He's just a rich Chinese spoiled kid that travels to the town from time to time..

Knew he was a fraud when he got his streets and cross-streets in Oakland wrong..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He said months ago in a thread that his dad works as SQL Database Engineer at AT&T in Pleasonton.... He's just a rich Chinese spoiled kid that travels to the town from time to time..

Knew he was a fraud when he got his streets and cross-streets in Oakland wrong..
So he would kno how to ddos the site then.. @cook @Brooklynzson when the site went down yesterday what caused it

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:beli: ppl really hyping up zachary's :usure:
that's a chain and not even as good as real chicago deep dish :beli:

but
im glad nobody mentioned that horse shyt blondies :scusthov: i never understood why ppl liked that shyt :camby:
how is a place with 4-5 locations a chain? you do realize most succesful local spots that serve shyt like pizza, burgers, sandwiches are gonna have a handful of locations. and i lived in chicago, plenty of their deep dish spots got more than one location, lastly, zachs stacks up pretty well, even better than some in chicago (gino's :scusthov:) - zachs tomoatoes/sauce >*

but deep dish and stuffed pizza is generally :camby: i'm all about the thin NY style

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is a place with 4-5 locations a chain? you do realize most succesful local spots that serve shyt like pizza, burgers, sandwiches are gonna have a handful of locations. and i lived in chicago, plenty of their deep dish spots got more than one location, lastly, zachs stacks up pretty well, even better than some - zachs tomoatoes/sauce >*

but deep dish and stuffed pizza is generally :camby: i'm all about the thin NY style

Grimaldis :noah:
The line and the hipsters :scust:
Dumbo :noah: