blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:heh: i just remembered i started arguing with @itsyoung!! in that thread about that weirdo that was stalking that bytch from tmobile, about magnetic north and bay area geography :russ:
then i realized it was mothers day and got the fukk off the internet to go chill with my moms

i wonder where that would've escalated if i stayed online kept it going :ohhh::whoo::lolbron:

edit- i also remember i was arguing with @Blackthoughts like last year about some bullshyt
and @observe threatened to kill me

shyt aint sweet in these bay area streets :upsetfavre:
observe was by far one of the WOAT bay area posters ever

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Little star in the city is just as good as Zachs imo , and they got some good ass buffalo wings bruh
no way man. zacharys in berkeley or oakland (but NOT san ramon- that location somehow fukks up a lot of pizza) >>>>>

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
no way man. zacharys in berkeley or oakland (but NOT san ramon- that location somehow fukks up a lot of pizza) >>>>>
was zacharys the one across from thalassa I believe ? or near ? or am I thinking berkeley underground ? I dont go there that much even though they trying to make berkeley underground into something again

i dont eat pizza much like that no more but Broadway in SF always had decent pizza to me :yeshrug: Sam's Pizza got some good cheeseburgers too :leon:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
was zacharys the one across from thalassa I believe ? or near ? or am I thinking berkeley underground ? I dont go there that much even though they trying to make berkeley underground into something again

i dont eat pizza much like that no more but Broadway in SF always had decent pizza to me :yeshrug: Sam's Pizza got some good cheeseburgers too :leon:
nah theres zacharys north of campus on solano and one on college near rockridge bart. only pizza place near thalassas (I think its closed now, most of the bars I used to go in college are now closed lol) I remember is bobbie g's

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nah theres zacharys north of campus on solano and one on college near rockridge bart. only pizza place near thalassas (I think its closed now, most of the bars I used to go in college are now closed lol) I remember is bobbie g's
last i heard thalassa was closed too

they reopened berkeley underground and trying to make it into a club (believe DJ Drama was there last month or so)