blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
thread going on tour like a yung berg chain :wow:
rick-ross-jump-o.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
last i heard thalassa was closed too

they reopened berkeley underground and trying to make it into a club (believe DJ Drama was there last month or so)
you mean the down low location ? :ohhh: I didnt know that, I missed that spot. devin the dude concerts bring up memories :noah:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
. He offered the fade and we both know I went to see the person he said was him. He's the one that has no problems taking pics of himself yet he didn't yesterday. When I thought it was official I tried my best to get it popping. Now that I know it's not I'll sit back and enjoy the fukkery and wolf tickets like the rest of y'all. Believe him though. Just ask yourself why Mr. Picture Man didn't post any pics of himself there.

This is actually a logical and compelling argument...

:patrice:

I dunno...

It's possible @itsyoung!! might be scared of the Gawd Blackthoughts and is trying to pull one over on us..

:lupe:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is actually a logical and compelling argument...

:patrice:

I dunno...

It's possible @itsyoung!! might be scared of the Gawd Blackthoughts and is trying to pull one over on us..

:lupe:

:stopitslime:

not that I should even have to explain this shyt cause obviously those pictures from me and I was textin em to other coli members when the site was down incase he tried to pull some fukk shyt..
"Mr Picture Man" ironically, my instagram has about 900 posts and only about 100-200 of them are actually of me doing something. Majority of shyt I post is flyers for the club or memes :heh: im around cameras multiple times a week and rarely post a picture of myself :heh: im not photogenic :yeshrug: one of the THREE pictures I used was from fukkin September of last year :heh:

even though this year I have stepped up trying to post more of me with people who buy bottles etc from me for image of company :yeshrug:

I didnt post no pictures of myself cause I rarely take pictures of myself anyway, it didnt even cross my mind, I was taking pictures of the entrance/parking lot to show no one was there, that was my point with the pictures:heh:

but you out your fukking mind if you think I let someone drive my cot damn audi a7 to a gym and go in and out the gym for 2 whole hours taking pictures with snapchat time stamps and shyt :heh:

not only that hes the one that said he was comin to the gym, I already was there :heh: hes the one that said he'll meet me there :heh: not the other way around :heh:

Dude been fronting bruh. I'll show up to wherever he is right now if it's not San Francisco. fukk waiting until tomorrow.
im at 24 hour fitness in fairfield til 7 pm
I'm in Vallejo right now. See you soon.
pull up fukk boy

if it wasnt already obvious hes full of shyt, he said he was in vallejo at 4:59 pm (thats the time stamp of his post saying hes in vallejo) he said he was walking around 24 hour fitness at 5:20 pm :duck: (I was actually outside 24 hour fitness at this time)

he got some super whip that does 100 mph and not get caught by cops ? the cops had an intersection blocked down as well which slowed up getting to the gym from vallejo cause my brother was coming from say way :heh:

even with the light traffic on i80.. does his vallejo different from my vallejo where his vallejo dont got street lights and stop signs and traffic and shyt ? he posted that shyt and got to his whip in 10 seconds after posting it ? didnt even bother saying bye to the people he was with? :heh: we're talking 5 pm bay area :heh: lets use some common sense here :aicmon:

Last edited:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
The site crashing literally at the perfect time is mad suspect. I thought the staff were in on it cause they didn't want y'all to fight tbh. If it wasn't them it had to be blackthot or itsyoung

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:stopitslime:

not that I should even have to explain this shyt cause obviously those pictures from me and I was textin em to other coli members when the site was down incase he tried to pull some fukk shyt..
"Mr Picture Man" ironically, my instagram has about 900 posts and only about 100-200 of them are actually of me doing something. Majority of shyt I post is flyers for the club or memes :heh: im around cameras multiple times a week and rarely post a picture of myself :heh: im not photogenic :yeshrug: one of the THREE pictures I used was from fukkin September of last year :heh:

even though this year I have stepped up trying to post more of me with people who buy bottles etc from me for image of company :yeshrug:

I didnt post no pictures of myself cause I rarely take pictures of myself anyway, it didnt even cross my mind, I was taking pictures of the entrance/parking lot to show no one was there, that was my point with the pictures:heh:

but you out your fukking mind if you think I let someone drive my cot damn audi a7 to a gym and go in and out the gym for 2 whole hours taking pictures with snapchat time stamps and shyt :heh:

not only that hes the one that said he was comin to the gym, I already was there :heh: hes the one that said he'll meet me there :heh: not the other way around :heh:

if it wasnt already obvious hes full of shyt, he said he was in vallejo at 4:59 pm (thats the time stamp of his post saying hes in vallejo) he said he was walking around 24 hour fitness at 5:20 pm :duck: (I was actually outside 24 hour fitness at this time)

he got some super whip that does 100 mph and not get caught by cops ? the cops had an intersection blocked down as well which slowed up getting to the gym from vallejo cause my brother was coming from say way :heh:

even with the light traffic on i80.. does his vallejo different from my vallejo where his vallejo dont got street lights and stop signs and traffic and shyt ? he posted that shyt and got to his whip in 10 seconds after posting it ? didnt even bother saying bye to the people he was with? :heh: we're talking 5 pm bay area :heh: lets use some common sense here :aicmon:

@Blackthoughts

Your rebuttal sir?

:sas2:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: ppl really hyping up zachary's :usure:
that's a chain and not even as good as real chicago deep dish :beli:

but
im glad nobody mentioned that horse shyt blondies :scusthov: i never understood why ppl liked that shyt :camby: