blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I've wanted to fight racist CACs on the internet before so I know where these dudes are coming from

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Blackthoughts keeps talking about how he invited everyone in the Bay to witness the death match.

If posters can't be counted on to make it to organized Coli meet ups, how do you expect anyone to show up to a fight in Oakland at night, for a breh that won't even offer proof that he exists?

And how did you go from refusing to drive out to Concord, to being in Fairfield on such short notice?
:patrice:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Blackthoughts keeps talking about how he invited everyone in the Bay to witness the death match.

If posters can't be counted on to make it to organized Coli meet ups, how do you expect anyone to show up to a fight in Oakland at night, for a breh that won't even offer proof that he exists?

And how did you go from refusing to drive out to Concord, to being in Fairfield on such short notice?

He said he was in Vallejo at 4:59 PM

he later said he was at 24 hours in Fairfield at 5:15 PM

:heh:

I guess driving through streets and street lights dont exist in his story cause thats some record time right there

Full Measures

All Star
Daps

The nikkas a hall of fame level coward breh. He won't even accept my ban bet proposal on a sports team he says is the best in the world so I knew he was too p*ssy to fight, let alone show up to fight a nikka that lift iron.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You can tell that @Blackthoughts whole demeanor has changed. The jig is up breh you don't even believe the words you're typing :francis:
No need to push harder with someone I know lied to me and wasted my time. My mission was accomplished. He offered the fade and we both know I went to see the person he said was him. He's the one that has no problems taking pics of himself yet he didn't yesterday. When I thought it was official I tried my best to get it popping. Now that I know it's not I'll sit back and enjoy the fukkery and wolf tickets like the rest of y'all. Believe him though. Just ask yourself why Mr. Picture Man didn't post any pics of himself there.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No need to push harder with someone I know lied to me and wasted my time. My mission was accomplished. He offered the fade and we both know I went to see the person he said was him. He's the one that has no problems taking pics of himself yet he didn't yesterday. When I thought it was official I tried my best to get it popping. Now that I know it's not I'll sit back and enjoy the fukkery and wolf tickets like the rest of y'all. Believe him though. Just ask yourself why Mr. Picture Man didn't post any pics of himself there.
it took your hours to come up with this narrative :heh: its a horrible one bruh.. you shoulda just said your patna couldnt drive you there or something from vallejo :heh: I like 5 pm to 515 pm driving time from vallejo, at 5 pm though in bay area :whew:

lets find out you DDOS'd the site last night from your house on the hill in Pleasanton and you gone catch that permanent ban, if you arent already for this fukk shyt :francis:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps

Everyone here asking why u still wolfing and your bytchass ain't post no pics of nothing:stopitslime:

Ol shook ass Internet troll whiteboy:mjlol:

Living at yo parents house in Pleasanton

:mjlol:

Using the n word repeatedly when u white as Fuk

:francis:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nope. Just these nikkas talking about outfits and exchanging phone numbers and sending pics like they are BFFs or something.

And it never progresses pass that, hence no fight. :smh:

I love The Coli :mjlol:

Really though, Love, not war y'all. It would suck for anyone to get any kind of harm from e-words that really don't matter. Peace brothers.
Yeah don't get it at all. What's the benefits of this or any dude talking about meeting someone? You fight and brag about it online if you win at best. You goto jail or get hurt/killed at worst. Them aren't worthy options IMO but some dudes so insecure guess that's what they have to do to feel important over words when you can just log off. Not like Mayweather about to give you a contract to join TMT. You can get a few reps on here but they can't buy you nothing IRL.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Yeah don't get it at all. What's the benefits of this or any dude talking about meeting someone? You fight and brag about it online if you win at best. You goto jail or get hurt/killed at worst. Them aren't worthy options IMO but some dudes so insecure guess that's what they have to do to feel important over words when you can just log off. Not like Mayweather about to give you a contract to join TMT. You can get a few reps on here but they can't buy you nothing IRL.

Most states mutual voluntary combat is not a crime

Also U ever whupped someone's ass? It feels like :blessed:

Esp beating an online troll like @Blackthoughts

U shud be appreciative @itsyoung!! Went out of his way to entertain the coli and expose this lame

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ive already admitted it was dumb, multiple times. I was going to gym anyway and he said im frontin and he'll meet me there and of course he aint show up :mjlol: theres not too many good reasons in life to fight.. ever.. this is just bad of reason as someone bumping into you in the club :yeshrug:

also actually being caught and going to jail for fighting is very rare especially on a week day, very possible yeah but rare :yeshrug:

his reddit/neogafness started coming out instantly when he saw I was actually at the gym :mjlol:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Wait... what about the 24hr Fitness on High? That's what was originally agreed upon. C'mon @Blackthoughts save some face and scrap there or the UFC gym this weekend :lolbron:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
just finish'd reading the other thread where all dis shyt started
PURE COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will read this one later on

but real talk shyt @Blackthoughts & @itsyoung!!

ive witness nikkaz in bars, barbershops, on da streetz, where ever da fukk bout to really go to war over •jordan vs kobe vs bron • but yall nikkaz bout to do all this shyt over (Mo Speights clubbin habits)

mjl.gif

14kwrhk.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited: