blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think he's trolling you tbh. He might be a kid from Indiana

I think hes from around here now but think hes lived in oakland like 1 year and claims that shyt now :heh:

Fighting over a internet thread though? :what:
@itsyoung!! In a bad mood thats a scary sight :merchant:
this ain't that much worse than 90's beef. I remember when cats got shot for glancing at other dude's girls or stepping on someone's shoes.

:yeshrug:

wish I could say this would be the dumbest fight ive had over the internet but I fought someone over myspace before :snoop:

aint shyt gone happen, dude was worried bout cameras when I said we could handle that behind walmart across the way from where the warriors play (across a freeway) so I gave him an alley way address in san francisco and his excuse was "I dont go to fagville" :childplease:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

calh45

Cal
Daps
I think hes from around here now but think hes lived in oakland like 1 year and claims that shyt now :heh:

wish I could say this would be the dumbest fight ive had over the internet but I fought someone over myspace before :snoop:

aint shyt gone happen, dude was worried bout cameras when I said we could handle that behind walmart across the way from where the warriors play (across a freeway) so I gave him an alley way address in san francisco and his excuse was "I dont go to fagville" :childplease:

:russ:

Myspace though??

Honestly, as long as most of us been around here I can't believe there ain't been more fights. There's tons of fukking. I know a few folks that's married and shyt from back on sohh. internet is real life now.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:russ:

Myspace though??

Honestly, as long as most of us been around here I can't believe there ain't been more fights. There's tons of fukking. I know a few folks that's married and shyt from back on sohh. internet is real life now.

one day ima grow up :snoop:

that was damn near 10 years ago :russ:

im still :deadmanny: at bruh saying he only fights to the death and hes never took a L :laff:

calh45

Cal
Daps
one day ima grow up :snoop:

that was damn near 10 years ago :russ:

im still :deadmanny: at bruh saying he only fights to the death and hes never took a L :laff:

:snoop:

no he didn't. nope.

edit:

He did.....I ain't even got words for that one.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@calh45

I don't fight to injure, I fight to kill so I don't know what makes you think it will just be a few punches thrown and that's it. I don't fight just to black a nikka eye or crack his jaw.

The exact number of fights I've been in doesn't matter. The results of those fights doesn't matter either. It wouldn't be wise on my behalf to engage this conversation any longer. .

I can't fathom losing a fight so I don't know what I'd do if that happened.
:mjlol: