blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'm telling you the whiteboy in the pics he posted yesterday morning that he said was him wasn't there. I never said he wasn't there, I'm saying the guy he said was him that he sent me to look for wasn't there. I could post a pic and send him looking for someone that isn't me if I set up a location too. Was it a selfie? I know I was there at the time I said I was there and the whiteboy in the pics wasn't.

So he let someone borrow his car too?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I devoted 4 days of my life into trying to get dude to meet me in the slums. I went to see him at the 24 hour fitness walked through the whole gym and I didn't see the guy he posted a pic of yesterday morning. I stayed in Oakland until after 11PM 2 days ago waiting for him to name a location to meet me at and he never did. I agreed to meet him at his friends house in Oakland and an address was never provided. When this shyt first started I thought he was a nikka that wanted a fade, as time went on I found out he's a whiteboy that thinks east Oakland is too dangerous to have a fight unless it's at the Walmart where there are police at all times. Nothing left for me to do. I've done all I can do besides going to see him in Downtown Frisco. Check my posts and check his from the start. I've been consistent, I've invited coli nikkas to come see it and in the end all it got me was sent on a wild goose chase looking for someone that wasn't there, I'm not saying he wasn't there, I'm saying the person he sent me looking for wasn't there. Nothing left for me to do. I wasted too much of my time. Y'all believe him though since he took pics of someone being there.
don't you guys have jobs:mindblown:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So he let someone borrow his car too?
I have no idea what is his car. He claims he was with his brother at the time, could've been him. The Temecula nikka posted a selfie to show it's real. He's the pic taker, he didn't take one.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This the narrative you running with :heh:

You couldnt even post a picture of some damn wings :heh:

You think i let someone drive my very expensive luxury car to the gym, convince them to take pictures every 30 minutes or so of inside/outside - including buffalo wild wings?

Heres where you fukked up
Again :youngsabo:

I have @houston911 and @C-NICE numbers cause I thought my phone was IP banned from the forums when it went down. I was texting both of them those pictures as they was happenin, askin em where ya boy @Blackthoughts at :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This the narrative you running with :heh:

You couldnt even post a picture of some damn wings :heh:

You think i let someone drive my very expensive luxury car to the gym, convince them to take pictures every 30 minutes or so of inside/outside - including buffalo wild wings?

Heres where you fukked up
Again :youngsabo:

I have @houston911 and @C-NICE numbers cause I thought my phone was IP banned from the forums when it went down. I was texting both of them those pictures as they was happenin, askin em where ya boy @Blackthoughts at :heh:
I told you I don't post pics. At the end of the day no matter how many people you convince, you and I both know the whiteboy in the pics you said was you yesterday morning wasn't at the gym. We both went to sleep knowing that. You convinced these nikkas though, congrats. I wanted to prove to you that I was willing to accept your fade that you offered. We both know that mission was accomplished. Nothing left to say.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This is thread worth reading?
Nope. Just these nikkas talking about outfits and exchanging phone numbers and sending pics like they are BFFs or something.

And it never progresses pass that, hence no fight. :smh:

I love The Coli :mjlol:

Really though, Love, not war y'all. It would suck for anyone to get any kind of harm from e-words that really don't matter. Peace brothers.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I told you I don't post pics. At the end of the day no matter how many people you convince, you and I both know the whiteboy in the pics you said was you yesterday morning wasn't at the gym. We both went to sleep knowing that. You convinced these nikkas though, congrats. I wanted to prove to you that I was willing to accept your fade that you offered. We both know that mission was accomplished. Nothing left to say.
:heh: literally the worst excuse ever

I said i was there 5-7 took pictures and you still trying to save face :heh: i can see you in your mansion in pleasanton in your troll laboratory drawing up ways to try and redeem yourself thats why you stopped posting for awhile after i posted those pictures and thats why your first posts back you were typing like a 40 year old white guy calling people "sir" talkin bout you "bout to get laid" :heh: face was probably tomatoe red typing all last night :heh: