blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Funniest shyt to me is after he said 82nd and Birch I ended up on 83rd and Birch chilling with some of my people. I was hoping to sneak around the corner and see them scrappin
He said the hood was too dangerous to come to.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw the pictures and still went. Let me get this straight, you think I went and saw him and shut the coli down to avoid seeing him about something? Or you don't think I went at all? Did he take any selfies at the gym yesterday? I'm just trying to understand your logic.
I dont know my man, I didnt want either of you to get real fukked up, but this was a very disappointing result

:francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
So is this officially over? @Blackthoughts :francis:
I devoted 4 days of my life into trying to get dude to meet me in the slums. I went to see him at the 24 hour fitness walked through the whole gym and I didn't see the guy he posted a pic of yesterday morning. I stayed in Oakland until after 11PM 2 days ago waiting for him to name a location to meet me at and he never did. I agreed to meet him at his friends house in Oakland and an address was never provided. When this shyt first started I thought he was a nikka that wanted a fade, as time went on I found out he's a whiteboy that thinks east Oakland is too dangerous to have a fight unless it's at the Walmart where there are police at all times. Nothing left for me to do. I've done all I can do besides going to see him in Downtown Frisco. Check my posts and check his from the start. I've been consistent, I've invited coli nikkas to come see it and in the end all it got me was sent on a wild goose chase looking for someone that wasn't there, I'm not saying he wasn't there, I'm saying the person he sent me looking for wasn't there. Nothing left for me to do. I wasted too much of my time. Y'all believe him though since he took pics of someone being there.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I devoted 4 days of my life into trying to get dude to meet me in the slums. I went to see him at the 24 hour fitness walked through the whole gym and I didn't see the guy he posted a pic of yesterday morning. I stayed in Oakland until after 11PM 2 days ago waiting for him to name a location to meet me at and he never did. I agreed to meet him at his friends house in Oakland and an address was never provided. When this shyt first started I thought he was a nikka that wanted a fade, as time went on I found out he's a whiteboy that thinks east Oakland is too dangerous to have a fight unless it's at the Walmart where there are police at all times. Nothing left for me to do. I've done all I can do besides going to see him in Downtown Frisco. Check my posts and check his from the start. I've been consistent, I've invited coli nikkas to come see it and in the end all it got me was sent on a wild goose chase looking for someone that wasn't there, I'm not saying he wasn't there, I'm saying the person he sent me looking for wasn't there. Nothing left for me to do. I wasted too much of my time. Y'all believe him though since he took pics of someone being there.

You shoulda posted pics of YOU at the 24 hour fitness. I sent you my receipts. Them jerseys with my name in the pic. No pics no believe. :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
If @itsyoung!! posts a picture with his username written on a piece of paper would you continue to cop pleas?
I'm telling you the whiteboy in the pics he posted yesterday morning that he said was him wasn't there. I never said he wasn't there, I'm saying the guy he said was him that he sent me to look for wasn't there. I could post a pic and send him looking for someone that isn't me if I set up a location too. Was it a selfie? I know I was there at the time I said I was there and the whiteboy in the pics wasn't.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You shoulda posted pics of YOU at the 24 hour fitness. I sent you my receipts. Them jerseys with my name in the pic. No pics no believe. :yeshrug:
I've never posted any pics of anything from my personal life on here besides rep kicks I copped from the beats by Bruce Lee to show love for the link 3 years ago. I don't do the pics thing. Ask yourself this though, why would I invite coli nikkas to show up to a location for me to get down if I wasn't going to show up. Him posting pics mean nothing unless he takes a pic of himself being there I.E a selfie. Believe what you want though. I'm content knowing I wasn't the one that lied to the people on some coward shyt. Only one of us can say that. Take the wool away from your eyes or don't, doesn't matter to me. Enjoy that fishing trip though breh.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:scust:

@houston911 this cacasian gotta go breh

yV50dkL.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
dude is a lame asian dude from the burbs pretending to be a black nikka from Oakland on the net

i wouldnt take anything he says serious

How Yall know he Asia?

It was obvious he wasn't what he claimed to be that's why he rode Bomani nuts because he think that nikka is actually hip to shyt

I saw the pictures and still went. Let me get this straight, you think I went and saw him and shut the coli down to avoid seeing him about something? Or you don't think I went at all? Did he take any selfies at the gym yesterday? I'm just trying to understand your logic.

fukk boyyyy

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I've never posted any pics of anything from my personal life on here besides rep kicks I copped from the beats by Bruce Lee to show love for the link 3 years ago. I don't do the pics thing. Ask yourself this though, why would I invite coli nikkas to show up to a location for me to get down if I wasn't going to show up. Him posting pics mean nothing unless he takes a pic of himself being there I.E a selfie. Believe what you want though. I'm content knowing I wasn't the one that lied to the people on some coward shyt. Only one of us can say that. Take the wool away from your eyes or don't, doesn't matter to me. Enjoy that fishing trip though breh.
:laff:
You can't take solace in the fact that you lied to everyone.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

Rockets will recover but you taking an all time L here bro. Popping shyt online and when push comes to shove you don't show.