blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
@Blackthoughts do you still need me to delete this thread bro?
24ysm00.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:laff:

Should make an ultimatun

He needa post a picture since he do all that militant talk and says n word / racist shyt a lot or catch that 2 week ban :birdman:

Time to show n prove @Blackthoughts
You asked for the fade then said you won't show up to a hood to fight because it's too dangerous and I'm the one that needs to post a picture? Foh. You pulled off the greatest troll job in coli history. I never thought I'd fall for some shyt like this.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Others tried to Al Haymon the fight, people who actually live in Oakland. I agreed to every location, he didn't. Go look at the thread.
fukk it whatever. I personally believe yall equally don't want the fight to happen. You good in my book b :russ:

You only a short flight away b. Don't duck this fight
:deadmanny: shieeeeet when I get my money up I'ma be out there on vacation :mitraillette:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i feel bad for anyone seeing this thread for the first time , being featured and expecting some shyt being popped off
I agree. I tried to get down. That's like a nikka from Compton saying he's willing to get down in any hood in Compton while the guy that offered the fade is insisting on fighting in Calabasas or the busiest store in Compton. You tell me which one makes the most sense.