blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I aint from oakland but why is the 24 hour fitness on high street a problem?.....how long of a drive is it for both of you?.....i'm not letting this shyt die til one of you dudes gets your ass whooped.

its about a 30-40 minute drive (without traffic) for both of us. While the concord gym is a gym we can get into and is only 10-20 minutes away from him depending what mansion he lives in pleasanton

What club?

I pmed you

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Shoutout @Blackthoughts for taking Bob Arum blueprint and running with it. Act like you're tryna make the fight happen while rejecting every stipulation to make it seem like the other guy is ducking the fight, when that isn't the case. I see you plehbwoi

4Cbia.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I aint from oakland but why is the 24 hour fitness on high street a problem?.....how long of a drive is it for both of you?.....i'm not letting this shyt die til one of you dudes gets your ass whooped.
He has excuse after excuse. He's going to come up with a comical excuse for why he can't show up to squab. He'll say he can't because I don't live in Oakland anymore. He'll say he can't because I won't give him my phone number which he's said before. I've agreed to location after location in Oakland. I said anywhere in Oakland besides Walmart. I agreed to come to his friends @C-NICE house and he refused. Keep in mind that's his friend not mine and I still was down to show up. As a real nikka from the outside looking in you tell me who sounds shook.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! was right, this dude @Blackthoughts just turned down a UFC gym. :laff: Because the city's majority population is white. :laff:

Dude thinks he's so black they wouldn't even let him in to fight.:laff:This is already over, nothing to see here.

I knew he wasnt shyt when he turned down the back of the walmart honestly

no one in the history of ever , has gone down for fightin behind a fukkin walmart :heh:

now im fiending for some lobster at benihanas though :francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Shoutout @Blackthoughts for taking Bob Arum blueprint and running with it. Act like you're tryna make the fight happen while rejecting every stipulation to make it seem like the other guy is ducking the fight, when that isn't the case. I see you plehbwoi

4Cbia.gif
Name the situations I rejected. You honestly think fighting at the busiest store in the city is a good idea? You honestly think fighting in downtown san fran is a good idea? You honestly think me going to an all white city to fight a whiteboy is a good idea? Why is me agreeing to fight in any hood in Oakland a Bob Arum tactic?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Name the situations I rejected. You honestly think fighting at the busiest store in the city is a good idea? You honestly think fighting in downtown san fran is a good idea? You honestly think me going to an all white city to fight a whiteboy is a good idea? Why is me agreeing to fight in any hood in Oakland a Bob Arum tactic?
Behind Walmart. In the alleyway. At the UFC gym. All man asked for was your pic so he knew what you look like and you said he'd be shook of what you looked like and wouldn't wanna fight :comeon:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He has excuse after excuse. He's going to come up with a comical excuse for why he can't show up to squab. He'll say he can't because I don't live in Oakland anymore. He'll say he can't because I won't give him my phone number which he's said before. I've agreed to location after location in Oakland. I said anywhere in Oakland besides Walmart. I agreed to come to his friends @C-NICE house and he refused. Keep in mind that's his friend not mine and I still was down to show up. As a real nikka from the outside looking in you tell me who sounds shook.

when did I refuse @C-NICE friends house ?? you just started posting past it and moved on to different locations :russ: truly getting your bob arum on :wow:

UFC gym aint even far from where you live, Oakland is, why is it an issue there :russ:

not only that, you named like 8 hoods in oakland, that you have no connection to :francis:

and ive been to most of em, example.. I used to be over in the murder dubbs from time to time so when you say "we can meet in the murder dubbs" what does that even mean, thats multiple blocks :francis: how the fukk was anyone supposed to find you :francis:

the shyt you say sounds like some shyt someone who never actually been there before would say :francis:

"we can meet in 65 vill!" what does that even mean ? those are apartment complexes man how the fukk was we supposed to know who yo uare ? jsut gonna walk around the hood "ay you @Blackthoughts from the coli?" sound ridiculous.. you said you was on 73rd last night but couldnt even take a picture of the street to prove you was there :francis:

I EVEN OFFERED TO @cook TO BAN MY ACCOUNT IF YOU POSTED A PICTURE :heh:

just stop bruh :camby:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Behind Walmart. In the alleyway. At the UFC gym. All man asked for was your pic so he knew what you look like and you said he'd be shook of what you looked like and wouldn't wanna fight :comeon:
Maybe you didn't catch this shyt from the beginning so I'll break it down for you. ANYONE from the city of Oakland would tell you you're begging to go to jail if you do anything at that Walmart. The police are in the parking lot at all times and everyone knows it. That's why that's the only spot in the city he agreed to meet me. And I ask you to go to Wikipedia and look at the demographics of Concord California. Why would I go to an all white city to fight a white boy? I live in an all white city which is why I never said fight there. What's wrong with fighting on a turf in Oakland? What's unreasonable about that? I agreed to fight at his friends house in Oakland. What's unreasonable about that?

calh45

Cal
Daps

Cause you throwing out random ass neighborhoods in Oakland not a location. He gave you a few actual locations. The last one is the best for everybody because we can get drunk afterwards and I can get some chik-fil-a. You throwing out the white city shyt is a red herring since you invited all us there and I'm as black as black can be. I'm through the tunnel all of the time PLUS you live in the whitest city in the bay PLLUUUUUUUUUSSSSS if you grew up in the east like you claiming why in the fukk would you be concerned about anyone or anything in Concord? Ain't nothing to be concerned about in Concord.

Edit:

Here. How about this? YOU give a specific location. Address and everything?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Cause you throwing out random ass neighborhoods in Oakland not a location. He gave you a few actual locations. The last one is the best for everybody because we can get drunk afterwards and I can get some chik-fil-a. You throwing out the white city shyt is a red herring since you invited all us there and I'm as black as black can be. I'm through the tunnel all of the time PLUS you live in the whitest city in the bay PLLUUUUUUUUUSSSSS if you grew up in the east like you claiming why in the fukk would you be concerned about anyone or anything in Concord? Ain't nothing to be concerned about in Concord.

Edit:

82nd and Birch in front of the liquor store. That's a location for you. And yesterday I agreed to @RdikkemDown location at Arroyo Park. I agreed to meet at @C-NICE house if he dropped the address. I agreed to meet at @((ReFleX)) location at the 24 hour fitness on High St. I agreed to @Khoff415 location on 98th in Brookfield Village. Go back and look at the posts. EVERY fukkING LOCATION nikkaS OFFERED IN THE CITY OF OAKLAND I AGREED TO ACCEPT FOR fukkING WALMART. Is that not enough for you? He's the one that asked for the fade. Why should I pay money to cross a bridge to get down when he asked for it?

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Edit:

fukk that "concerned bout concord" shyt he said hes said hes from the town and really with the shyt, but wont go to SF ? what oakland person you know wont go to SF ? :heh:

hes already gave a location too :heh: 73rd and hamilton

and I said prove it (post a picture of the street) and im there (so I dont waste my time comin through and he not there) , he didnt respond for 3 hours :heh:

Daps
Yo, so what the fukk are both of y'all doin right now, though? Y'all are obviously in the same area and both of y'all sittin here postin back and forth. Just set up a place in the middle of where y'all at, get in ur cars and go. Stop with all the bullshyt.

Tryin to set the fight up somewhere that's out of the way for both people and nobody lives or is at :snoop:

fukk outta here :camby: