blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
fukk it whatever. I personally believe yall equally don't want the fight to happen. You good in my book b :russ:

:deadmanny: shieeeeet when I get my money up I'ma be out there on vacation :mitraillette:
Like i told @RdikkemDown in a PM im in front the club whenever anyone wanna be bout that.

I cant hide :russ: im literally in front of the most popular clubs if anyone wanna run up.

They can either act like a bytch like @Blackthoughts or be coo like @C-NICE and get on some bytches

Ufc gym, sf, whatever i been down. Im not down with RANDOM key word RANDOM hoods in a city neither of us live at. Im not dumb. Im tryna fight and make it home. Oakland not a joke. Im going on 28. Him saying these random hoods like its ok to go do shyt there lets me kno he never stepped foot in em. This aint a video game or movie. This aint rumble in the bronx starring jackie chan even tho high suspicions that @Blackthoughts is asian and not from oakland which is maybe why he thinks he can just name drop places.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Like i told @RdikkemDown in a PM im in front the club whenever anyone wanna be bout that.

I cant hide :russ: im literally in front of the most popular clubs if anyone wanna run up.

They can either act like a bytch like @Blackthoughts or be coo like @C-NICE and get on some bytches

Ufc gym, sf, whatever i been down. Im not down with RANDOM key word RANDOM hoods in a city neither of us live at. Im not dumb. Im tryna fight and make it home. Oakland not a joke. Im going on 28. Him saying these random hoods like its ok to go do shyt there lets me kno he never stepped foot in em. This aint a video game or movie. This aint rumble in the bronx starring jackie chan even tho high suspicions that @Blackthoughts is asian and not from oakland which is maybe why he thinks he can just name drop places.
Internet is serious business?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

:mjlol:
Yet you asked for the fade. I invited every Bay nikka from the the coli to show up and bring cameras. What else is there to talk about?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol:
Yet you asked for the fade. I invited every Bay nikka from the the coli to show up and bring cameras. What else is there to talk about?
Except when it was time to meet me at 73rd you went ghost for 3 hours. Or when @C-NICE offered to meet you you said you wasnt there. Or when everyone here said meet at ufc gym in concord and you said :whoa:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
y all bytch ass nikkas are about to get negged. :manny:

i demand for all the coli brehs to run a neg train on both these dudes, 3 month ban and lock this thread.

back and forth posts arguing about semantics and locations :beli:
Show me where I declined to come to a hood in Oakland to get down and I'll rep you right now. Show me where I declined to fight anywhere in Oakland besides Walmart that has cops there 24-7 and I'll rep you. If you can't find that then pos rep me.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Show me where I declined to come to a hood in Oakland to get down and I'll rep you right now. Show me where I declined to fight anywhere in Oakland besides Walmart that has cops there 24-7 and I'll rep you. If you can't find that then pos rep me.

Breh, just pick a damn location and scrap :damn: