blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yo, it's a quiet park off embarcadero in jack London...the aquatic park, people do to know this exist, let's get it!
What part of anywhere in Oakland don't you understand? I agreed to Arroyo Park, I agreed to Bushrod Park. Of course I agree to this location. Now see if he agrees to it. I'm inviting every coli nikka to come. Is that enough for you? Name the time.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Yo, it's a quiet park off embarcadero in jack London...the aquatic park, people dont even know this exist, let's get it!

Breh, just pick a damn location and scrap :damn:
What part of anywhere in Oakland don't you understand? I agreed to Arroyo Park, I agreed to Bushrod Park. Of course I agree to this location. Now see if he agrees to it. I'm inviting every coli nikka to come. Is that enough for you? Name the time.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
DR6FgKO

Heres me as a youngin closer to my native american look red skin n black hair. Dont mind the jersey.

I don't need a pic. Bring ya ass to the hood and let's get down. Posting gym pics pump zero fear in my heart. I don't give a fukk what size you are. Come to the hood and get down.