blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
82nd and Birch in front of the liquor store.

but thats not hotter than fighting behind a fukking walmart ? :laff:

anyway bruh, its UFC gym in concord, me and the coli bruhs gonna eat some benihanas or some shyt, you either gonna be there when we make that time or you not

you a good 40-50 minutes from that location you just said, stop the fronting

ima hit the gym now , let me know whats good with that UFC gym shyt or not, anyone else make a time or something and we can get there

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yo, so what the fukk are both of y'all doin right now, though? Y'all are obviously in the same area and both of y'all sittin here postin back and forth. Just set up a place in the middle of where y'all at, get in ur cars and go. Stop with all the bullshyt.

Tryin to set the fight up somewhere that's out of the way for both people and nobody lives or is at :snoop:

fukk outta here :camby:

we arent in same area.. over a hour drive

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
so @Blackthoughts has agreed to the 24 hour fitness but @itsyoung!! wont agree to that :patrice:

and @itsyoung!! has suggested the UFC gym but @Blackthoughts wont agree to that :patrice:

one of yall gonna have to man up and just agree to the others spot cause its looking like neither one of really wanna throw hands
Have I not been consistent? Why bring the city of Concord into the equation when we were talking about getting down in Oakland? Does that make any sense to you?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
but thats not hotter than fighting behind a fukking walmart ? :laff:

anyway bruh, its UFC gym in concord, me and the coli bruhs gonna eat some benihanas or some shyt, you either gonna be there when we make that time or you not

you a good 40-50 minutes from that location you just said, stop the fronting

ima hit the gym now , let me know whats good with that UFC gym shyt or not, anyone else make a time or something and we can get there
Pleasanton is 20 minutes away from the town bytch boy. Don't worry about my gas money.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm waving this off

article-2248879-16894B27000005DC-664_634x331.jpg

Just put each other on ignore and leave it at that. Nothing to see here

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I just dont get why there is still arguing about what has/hasnt been said

Just pick a fukking place and get it going, or lock this thread up
I said anywhere in Oakland besides Walmart. He asked for the fade, why can't he name a hood? His excuse was East Oakland is too dangerous. Of course it is to a cac from San Francisco.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
If I lived over there I woulda Al Haymon'd this fight AND we woulda got Benihanas but unfortunately I live on the east coast :to:
Others tried to Al Haymon the fight, people who actually live in Oakland. I agreed to every location, he didn't. Go look at the thread.