blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's a fukking UFC gym. :francis:
It's one of the whitest cities in the fukking Bay and if they see a nikka putting hands on a whiteboy in the parking lot tell me how you think that shyt is going to end for me. Come on bruh, use your brain.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's a fukking UFC gym. :francis:

you have to keep in mind he only fights to the death (his own words) and hes never took a L, so he has bodies stacked up :francis:

"wipe the blood off my hands"
"fight to the death"

bruh thinks this is a movie or some shyt im tellin yall.. he aint never been in no fight.. the very first location was behind a walmart :russ: aint no one ever get in trouble for fighting behind a fukkin walmart :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's one of the whitest cities in the fukking Bay and if they see a nikka putting hands on a whiteboy in the parking lot tell me how you think that shyt is going to end for me. Come on bruh, use your brain.

you live in pleasanton :francis:

• White alone - 41,285 (58.7%)
  • Asian alone - 16,650 (23.7%)
  • Hispanic - 8,116 (11.5%)
  • Two or more races - 2,281 (3.2%)
  • Black alone - 1,417 (2.0%)
  • Other race alone - 351 (0.5%)
  • American Indian alone - 171 (0.2%)
  • Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 58 (0.08%)

http://patch.com/california/pleasan...l-streets-list-americas-50-best-cities-live-0

going from deep east oakland to pleasanton would be like going from Watts or South Central to Beverley Hills :patrice:

thats quite a big leap in living conditions :patrice:

or maybe you lived in Pleasanton your whole life and got family in Oakland, that seems more like reality :youngsabo:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I'm not going to fukking Concord. If I don't want anyone to break up the fight why would I go to an all white city to fight? I'd be arrested before I can wipe his blood off my hands.

:francis:

Nah. You on some bullshyt now. NOPE.

You could've slid all of the previous shyt until now. You live in PLEASANTON AND Concord is closer than all of those neighborhoods you threw out. You damn near out of the bay and Concord is a quick 5 minutes up 680.

I see it now. You gonna keep dodging.

but for real though if you japanese keep them nikkas out yo mouth.

Daps
vicious-street-fight-ko-o.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:francis:

Nah. You on some bullshyt now. NOPE.

You could've slid all of the previous shyt until now. You live in PLEASANTON AND Concord is closer than all of those neighborhoods you threw out. You damn near out of the bay and Concord is a quick 5 minutes up 680.

I see it now. You gonna keep dodging.

but for real though if you japanese keep them nikkas out yo mouth.
So me agreeing to fight in any hood in Oakland isn't good enough for you? Me inviting every Bay nikka from the coli to show up with cameras isn't good enough for you? I have to meet his white ass in an all white city with my black ass to get down is the only thing that's acceptable to you? Eat a dikk.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
fukk what this bytch mafukka talkin about

lets get that coli meet up goin they got some benihanas im down for :wow:

if not there we can meet at the club I promote for on Tuesday if everyone over 21+ give yall a free liter of henny :obama:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So me agreeing to fight in any hood in Oakland isn't good enough for you? Me inviting every Bay nikka from the coli to show up with cameras isn't good enough for you? I have to meet his white ass in an all white city with my black ass to get down is the only thing that's acceptable to you? Eat a dikk.

im native american (real) and look hispanic

my skin gets dark red and my hair gets black (im rockin the baldy now though and look like pitbull since I only work at night/inside past 10 years)

callin a native american a white boy :wow:

saw you in another thread calling mexicans racist shyt too :wow:

when in reality you are either white or asian

unlike you ive posted pictures here cause I aint a little bytch like you