blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He doesn't want to meet in Oakland because neither of them live there?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Now as a real nikka how much sense does that make to you? Me being from Oakland isn't good enough? Me inviting every Bay nikka from the coli to show up with cameras isn't good enough? Now I have to still reside in Oakland for him to agree to meet me there? From the start of this conflict I've been consistent. Any real nikka could see who the truth is in this situation. I've agreed to go to his friends house to get down and invited the coli to come witness it. What more could I do?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He doesn't want to meet in Oakland because neither of them live there?

multiple locations were given in Oakland he didnt like any of em :beli:

he aint wanna do Emeryville "too many law abiding citizens" (exact quote)
he aint wanna do behind walmart "too many cameras" (:camby:)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
you muthafukkers are STILL on this shyt?....smh. look, black thought agreed to the 24 hour fitness on high st. it's done. the place is set. 24 hour fitness. high street. stop fukkin talking and make this shyt happen.

I'm down with that.

there should be nothing else to say after this except what time

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
at 7:30 PM HE SAID MEET AT 73RD AND HAMILTON

at 7:34 PM I SAID WHATS UP WHO AM I LOOKIN FOR THEN

HE AINT RESPOND TIL AFTER 10 PM

yall being sold wolf tickets at PPV ticket pricing :snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Y'all need to stay focused. Addresses. Locations.

@Blackthoughts forget all this backtracking of the convo just to save face. Hurry and agree on a spot, so we can get this popping.
I've agreed on multiple spots. @C-NICE offered a spot that I agreed to but the bytch It'syoung wouldn't agree unless I have my phone number out. @Khoss415 offered a spot on 98th that I agreed to and the bytch refused that location. I've agreed to fight anywhere in Oakland besides Walmart. Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that:mindblown: he's the one that asked for the fade and I'm telling you I'm willing to go to any turf in Oakland to get down. What more can I do?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I've agreed on multiple spots. @C-NICE offered a spot that I agreed to but the bytch It'syoung wouldn't agree unless I have my phone number out. @Khoss415 offered a spot on 98th that I agreed to and the bytch refused that location. I've agreed to fight anywhere in Oakland besides Walmart. Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that:mindblown: he's the one that asked for the fade and I'm telling you I'm willing to go to any turf in Oakland to get down. What more can I do?

:russ: at these wolf tickets

not gonna let you rewrite history thats only a few days old :ufdup:

you said lets meet at 73rd and hamilton at 7:30 PM

at 7:34 PM I said lets meet, who am I looking for

you aint respond til after 10 pm

no one should take anything you say seriously in this thread until you answer why you dissappeared for 3 hours now you back here wolfin the next day

UFC GYM whats up :youngsabo:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
you muthafukkers are STILL on this shyt?....smh. look, black thought agreed to the 24 hour fitness on high st. it's done. the place is set. 24 hour fitness. high street. stop fukkin talking and make this shyt happen.

there should be nothing else to say after this except what time
Exactly!!!!!! Go back and look at this shyt from the start. I've agreed to every location except Walmart and Downtown San Francisco. Am I being unreasonable?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm not going to fukking Concord. If I don't want anyone to break up the fight why would I go to an all white city to fight? I'd be arrested before I can wipe his blood off my hands.

:laff:

see yall bein fooled by this whole Oakland talk

the FACTS are he turned down to fight in BEHIND walmart in Oakland, Emeryville, San Francisco and Concord.

when trying to meet with him in OAKLAND on 73rd (where he said he was at) at 730 PM, he aint respond til after 10 PM , a HOUR AFTER THE GAME , knowin NO ONE IS IN OAKLAND (NEITHER OF US LIVE THERE ) , talking about "where you at :troll: "

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:laff:

see yall bein fooled by this whole Oakland talk

the FACTS are he turned down to fight in Emeryville, San Francisco and Concord.

when trying to meet with him in OAKLAND at 730 PM, he aint respond til after 10 PM , a HOUR AFTER THE GAME , knowin NO ONE IS IN OAKLAND (NEITHER OF US LIVE THERE ) , talking about "where you at :troll: "
Show us where you agreed to meet on 73rd. Show us where you said you was on your way.