blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
nikkas meet up in Arroyo Park..nothing but space and opportunity!

I'm with that 100%. I'm down to show up there right now. If you in the Town you can show up to vouch I was there. I know that park very well. We can meet up in the parking lot by the bathrooms next to the hoop court.

im not in oakland right now :heh:

thinkin of downtown SF though since the clubs boutta be poppin or just stayin posted up

@C-NICE the usual spot boutta be live, sold out.

That's how it went

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i was gonna suggest you two box it out at king's boxing gym in oakland since i train there and can talk to the owners but this sounds like a better idea :ehh:

but for real, if you two need a spot then consider king's boxing gym in oakland. I can most likely set something up for you two to box it out in the ring tomorrow evening or you can chunk em in front of the gym with no holds barred:yeshrug:
neither of us live in oakland though :russ:

its pretty much UFC gym or nothin now he didnt meet up last night on 73rd (he stopped posting for 3 hours), he didnt meet up in SF on Tuesday, he said Aroyyo Park knowin i wasnt in Oakland but then when @C-NICE said lets meet at the same time, he also said he wasnt in oakland :russ:

this way if/when he dont show up, we can get some food or if no one shows then I can lift weights since I actually go there from time to time already

his option is UFC gym now, thats it. All this other shyt is a wild goose hunt and im tired of it.. he dont even LIVE NEAR oakland, he lives close to UFC gym in concord though :ufdup:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You outchea trying to get pictures, numbers, accusing him of not being from 73rd or 92th or whatever the fukk, don't nobody care about any of that.

Locations nikka. All y'all should be doing at this point is picking your spot. All that other shyt is just extra.

can you read bruh? multiple locations were given out you his alias or something :camby:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks like you cant read :ld:

yall better start reading time stamps :snoop:
Im just calling it how I see it
348sy0n.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This was at 10:45 PM
Im just leaving the game @Blackthoughts you by oracle right now?

This was at 10:47 PM
I'm at the Arco on 98th and E-14.

This was his response at 11:41 PM

man @Blackthoughts you still in the town I'll come meet you myself breh I'm leaving alameda

This is my response at 11:47 PM

Why should I meet you? You didn't ask for the fade. And no I'm not in the town anymore I'm passing through Castro Valley. We have no reason to meet. I want to meet with the nikka talking all that shyt.

@RdikkemDown am I lying about the course of events? @C-NICE asked me where I was and I told him the exact location. He said he was 3 miles away. I was supposed to wait there for an hour until he responded? And my issue wasn't with C-Nice in the first place it was with the bytch @itsyoung!! . I said where I was, I begged coli nikkas to come to the hood and see if I was there if he agreed to meet me. What more could I have done yesterday? What would you do if you was me? Agree to meet at the busiest store in Oakland to fight?:mjlol: Seriously, what would y'all do if you was me?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm down to come to the North. I said any hood in Oakland. It could be Ice City, It could be Ghost Town, It could be Campbell Village, It could be Golden Ville, It could be the lower bottoms, wherever. Any turf in the town except the Walmart on Hegenberger and I'm down. Is that the sound of a nikka ducking a fade?

Looks like Blackthoughts is offering multiple venues for the fade :ld:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This was at 10:45 PM

This was at 10:47 PM

This was his response at 11:41 PM

This is my response at 11:47 PM

@RdikkemDown am I lying about the course of events? @C-NICE asked me where I was and I told him the exact location. He said he was 3 miles away. I was supposed to wait there for an hour until he responded? And my issue wasn't with C-Nice in the first place it was with the bytch @itsyoung!! . I said where I was, I begged coli nikkas to come to the hood and see if I was there if he agreed to meet me. What more could I have done yesterday? What would you do if you was me? Agree to meet at the busiest store in Oakland to fight?:mjlol: Seriously, what would y'all do if you was me?

you knew I wasnt in oakland at that time :dahell:

Im just calling it how I see it
348sy0n.jpg

but you really not tho.. thats like me saying meet me at Arroyo Park in 5 minutes if you not there you a bytch... I know you not there, so then what ? he knows I wasnt in Oakland at that time

you better read the part at 7:30 where he said meet at 73rd and I said ok then he post for 3 hours after :snoop:

yall bein fooled by these wolf tickets

@Brozay meet me in Dallas in 15 minutes if you not there you a bytch!