blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

calh45

Cal
Daps
EXXXXXACTLY.

You mean to tell me there isn't a baseball field, a kids playground, tennis court, an empty club parking lot, football field they can meet and scrap at? They aren't with the shyts.

Honestly, I was hoping they'd pick the UFC gym in Concord. That'd give me a reason to go through the tunnel and hit up chik-fil-a. The only shyt that don't make no sense is him living in Pleasanton and wanting to fight in Oakland especially when ole boy gave him the Concord location. All I know is this much, somebody gotta catch an asswhoopin after all of this showin out. Either @Blackthoughts gettin slid or we going @itsyoung!! funeral since blackthoughts fights to kill. Either way I'm going to be sipping my drank out of a coffee cup in the corner laughing

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! Did he come at u first in this thread?

all I said was he had no clue what he talkin about when it comes to clubbin in the bay and he responds like an angry virgin white reddit/neogaf poster

once again

you have ZERO fukking clue what the fukk you are talking about

fukk outta here dude. Everytime I mention something about a fukking club you bring your ass around like you're a fukking club expert and know everything that happens at every fukking club in the Bay. You may or not be a DJ, I don't give a fukk. Just stop quoting me like a bytch.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Honestly, I was hoping they'd pick the UFC gym in Concord. That'd give me a reason to go through the tunnel and hit up chik-fil-a. The only shyt that don't make no sense is him living in Pleasanton and wanting to fight in Oakland especially when ole boy gave him the Concord location. All I know is this much, somebody gotta catch an asswhoopin after all of this showin out. Either @Blackthoughts gettin slid or we going @itsyoung!! funeral since blackthoughts fights to kill. Either way I'm going to be sipping my drank out of a coffee cup in the corner laughing

they got fudd ruckers, benihanas and krispy kreme donuts within walkin distance of that UFC gym, we could make it an official bay meet up :wow:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
yall can meet on my block....we can walk over to bushrod and yall can go at it *pause*, i'll ref :win:
I'm down to come to the North. I said any hood in Oakland. It could be Ice City, It could be Ghost Town, It could be Campbell Village, It could be Golden Ville, It could be the lower bottoms, wherever. Any turf in the town except the Walmart on Hegenberger and I'm down. Is that the sound of a nikka ducking a fade?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! Why are you typing so much? :childplease: All we need to see are addresses being suggested, stop trying to get an exposal going.

the fukk you talkin about ? im just quotin shyt from the other thread :camby:

I'm down to come to the North. I said any hood in Oakland. It could be Ice City, It could be Ghost Town, It could be Campbell Village, It could be Golden Ville, It could be the lower bottoms, wherever. Any turf in the town except the Walmart on Hegenberger and I'm down. Is that the sound of a nikka ducking a fade?

whats wrong with the UFC gym in concord, closer to where you actually live since you dont even live in oakland ? :laff:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
they got fudd ruckers, benihanas and krispy kreme donuts within walkin distance of that UFC gym, we could make it an official bay meet up :wow:

i was gonna suggest you two box it out at king's boxing gym in oakland since i train there and can talk to the owners but this sounds like a better idea :ehh:

but for real, if you two need a spot then consider king's boxing gym in oakland. I can most likely set something up for you two to box it out in the ring tomorrow evening or you can chunk em in front of the gym with no holds barred:yeshrug:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
the fukk you talkin about ? im just quotin shyt from the other thread :camby:

You outchea trying to get pictures, numbers, accusing him of not being from 73rd or 92th or whatever the fukk, don't nobody care about any of that.

Locations nikka. All y'all should be doing at this point is picking your spot. All that other shyt is just extra.