Blackthoughts calls other posters "Baboons" and "Sp*cs", isn't banned *Receipts inside*

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Mariah Carey :what:
JSFjJvi.png

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Stop defending that clown . You sound crazy right now .
Were you not here last year when those white boys would get called out on their slick shyt and he would be in those threads defending them? Listen, that "baboon" shyt was dumb, I already said that. I'm not going to sit here and watch some white boy get his way. Simple as that. Not getting behind some cac to get a black poster banned. If majority of a site has a problem with him, so be it, I really don't care... But if I watch a black poster get banned because some white boy starts a thread when we have all these red white trolls running around saying slick shyt weekly, I'm done with this site.

Daps
Were you not here last year when those white boys would get called out on their slick shyt and he would be in those threads defending them? Listen, that "baboon" shyt was dumb, I already said that. I'm not going to sit here and watch some white boy get his way. Simple as that. Not getting behind some cac to get a black poster banned. If majority of a site has a problem with him, so be it, I really don't care... But if I watch a black poster get banned because some white boy starts a thread when we have all these red white trolls running around saying slick shyt weekly, I'm done with this site.

Bye bruh :mjlol:

You missing the point in all of this my guy

Asianthoughts is wrong point blank,I could give a fukk about OP,the problem in this situation is asianthougts,not OP:yeshrug:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Bye bruh :mjlol:

You missing the point in all of this my guy

Asianthoughts is wrong point blank,I could give a fukk about OP,the problem in this situation is asianthougts,not OP:yeshrug:
I don't even know why we are having this discussion, that guy isn't even going to get banned. But think about, how often do you see this much effort towards getting those white trolls banned?

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
I'm aware of it but the dude has proved he is black multiple times. This is different though, this is some white boy who doesn't like the poster on a personal level and is trying to get him banned by twisting words. Let some white boy turn you against your own, brehs.
Even "IF" hes black, he called another black man a baboon and that's ok in your eyes:camby:

hes dodged a lot of ban bets to proves hes black and hes backout of all of them:camby:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Quote me saying that.

That insult was obviously dumb but I will not watch a black guy get called out by a white poster for a ban when there are multiple red white trolls constantly posting nonsense when they can.

shyt, I think we can start with the cac troll list. lol And quotes are super fukked in this thread.

So him calling another black person a baboon is just dumb to you:camby:

He was called out by at lease 2-3 black poster before and yet you weren't in there. You wait for a white dude to post it before you go :cape:

:camby:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm aware of it but the dude has proved he is black multiple times. This is different though, this is some white boy who doesn't like the poster on a personal level and is trying to get him banned by twisting words. Let some white boy turn you against your own, brehs.
He hasnt proved shyt :camby:

Its always some 500-1500 post poster ive never seen before caping for blackthoughts in these kinda threads :jbhmm: for someone with 35k posts i wouldnt put past him that some are his aliases