Blackthoughts calls other posters "Baboons" and "Sp*cs", isn't banned *Receipts inside*

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cause that makes a difference as to his intent :comeon:
"If he can provide you receipts of me calling someone a baboon in their negs I'll ban myself"

That was the ban bet. lol Quick to get black person banned.[/QUOTE]

This ain't no "If it doesn't fit you must acquit" shyt:martin:

He said it clearly and then tried to go back and cover his tracks, clearly demonstrating guilt:camby:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Black thoughts ain't black tho
Maybe but there is more proof of him being black than anything else. Listen, I don't know how you guys roll but I'm not going to be apart of some inquisition headed by some white boy to get black member banned. The same whiteboy that was defending suspect shyt posted by members of his stupid cacset.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
were you in the other thread that @Trill Russell started? :camby:
I'm aware of it but the dude has proved he is black multiple times. This is different though, this is some white boy who doesn't like the poster on a personal level and is trying to get him banned by twisting words. Let some white boy turn you against your own, brehs.

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Maybe but there is more proof of him being black than anything else. Listen, I don't know how you guys roll but I'm not going to be apart of some inquisition headed by some white boy to get black member banned. The same whiteboy that was defending suspect shyt posted by members of his stupid cacset.

Stop defending that clown . You sound crazy right now .

Daps
I'm aware of it but the dude has proved he is black multiple times. This is different though, this is some white boy who doesn't like the poster on a personal level and is trying to get him banned by twisting words. Let some white boy turn you against your own, brehs.

My nikka :what:

You can't be serious right now.:why: