Blackthoughts calls other posters "Baboons" and "Sp*cs", isn't banned *Receipts inside*

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Hasn't he already proven he was black multiple times? It will be silly as fukk if he gets banned for that before these obvious white trolls and black women bashers get banned.
Saying "baboons" and "sp*cs" isn't cool anywhere breh.

And even IF you make the argument that there's nothing wrong with saying those things (:comeon:), he made a BAN BET that he needs to follow through with

Fairness is all I ask for. If he can provide you receipts of me calling someone a baboon in their negs I'll ban myself, if not you order that neg train on the OP. Before he got that Worst Poster Of The Year banner under his name he had like -4,000 rep because he lied so much.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Doesn't matter if he's black, saying "baboons" and "sp*cs" isn't cool anywhere breh.

And even IF you make the argument that there's nothing wrong with saying those things (:comeon:), he made a BAN BET that he needs to follow through with

QUOTE="Blackthoughts, post: 19769126, member: 2033"]Fairness is all I ask for. If he can provide you receipts of me calling someone a baboon in their negs I'll ban myself, if not you order that neg train on the OP. Before he got that Worst Poster Of The Year banner under his name he had like -4,000 rep because he lied so much.
[/QUOTE]

You have proof of him saying it in the neg box? He can easily just spin that and say it was in the comment section. And I don't give a fukk about any mexicans on this board, they say slick shyt whenever they can about black people, they just aren't stupid enough to use ban worthy slurs. If you don't like him personally, that is one thing but I hardly ever see this much effort towards banning the obvious white trolls.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think he edited the post breh
Kermit-the-Frog-the-muppets-121883_148_202.jpg

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saying "baboons" and "sp*cs" isn't cool anywhere breh.

And even IF you make the argument that ther

e's nothing wrong with saying those things (:comeon:), he made a BAN BET that he needs to follow through with
Blackthoughts said:
Fairness is all I ask for. If he can provide you receipts of me calling someone a baboon in their negs I'll ban myself, if not you order that neg train on the OP. Before he got that Worst Poster Of The Year banner under his name he had like -4,000 rep because he lied so much.

200x200px-ZC-835c014e_giphy.gif

Reflected

Daps
You have proof of him saying it in the neg box? He can easily just spin that and say it was in the comment section. And I don't give a fukk about any mexicans on this board, they say slick shyt whenever they can about black people, they just aren't stupid enough to use ban worthy slurs. If you don't like him personally, that is one thing but I hardly ever see this much effort towards banning the obvious white trolls.

Why do you think he edited the post breh
Kermit-the-Frog-the-muppets-121883_148_202.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Do you have proof of him saying in the neg box and not the comment box?

Reflected

Daps
Do you have proof of him saying in the neg box and not the comment box?

Cause that makes a difference as to his intent :comeon:[/QUOTE]
"If he can provide you receipts of me calling someone a baboon in their negs I'll ban myself"

That was the ban bet. lol Quick to get black person banned.