Blackthoughts calls other posters "Baboons" and "Sp*cs", isn't banned *Receipts inside*

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
"If he can provide you receipts of me calling someone a baboon in their negs I'll ban myself"

That was the ban bet. lol Quick to get black person banned.

:cape::cape::cape:[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
w66L5_f-maxage-0.gif

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
If you don't like him personally, that is one thing but I hardly ever see this much effort towards banning the obvious white trolls.

And there's plenty of them posting freely too. But people like the OP all of sudden develop some sort of "convenient amnesia" when it's time to call them out for their racism towards blacks.

He's only offended because he got called a spic.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
If you don't like him personally, that is one thing but I hardly ever see this much effort towards banning the obvious white trolls.

And there's plenty of them posting freely too. But people like the OP all of sudden develop some sort of "convenient amnesia" when it's time to call them out for their racism towards blacks.

He's only offended because he got called a spic.[/QUOTE]

Name names. :feedme:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You're cool with people calling black men baboons :ehh:

:mjpls:
I'm cool with more black people on this site. That insult was obviously dumb but I will not watch a black guy get called out by a white poster for a ban when there are multiple red white trolls constantly posting nonsense when they can.

He's only offended because he got called a spic.

Name names. :feedme:

shyt, I think we can start with the cac troll list. lol And quotes are super fukked in this thread.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm cool with more black people on this site. That insult was obviously dumb but I will not watch a black guy get called out by a white poster for a ban when there are multiple red white trolls constantly posting nonsense when they can.

shyt, I think we can start with the cac troll list. lol And quotes are super fukked in this thread.

Black thoughts ain't black tho