Blackthoughts calls other posters "Baboons" and "Sp*cs", isn't banned *Receipts inside*

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
20160720_152724.jpg

That fiverr.com connect online now :gladbron:

Why was it do easy to do that today but not yesterday when @Trill Russell asked for one and even offered to ban himself

You can buy hand pictures off fiverr.com or his friend is back - weve already debunked the hand pictures as well. They have different style of hand writing in all em

From the start - a year ago - we said hand pictures will not do. Yet thats all he'll post

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
and before that "hand picture" proof gets outta hand in this thread its already been proven his hand pictures are fake :dead: read below

The person who wrote this;

20160628_151253.jpg

did not write this;

20160513_104536.jpg

almost every letter is different hand writing style - I mean not even close... specifically look at the C in malc and @BillyOcean name and the C in Magician name are no where the same, the S and F letters through out are no where near the same and how he dots the i's are completely different. (the i's on the first picture pressure point releases at the end of the dot and to the left.. while the pressure of the pen for the dot on the 2nd picture is at the beginning and goes to the right.. written by someone with a different hand lefty vs righty.. )

also in the 2nd picture he starts every word capitalized. The 1st picture he starts every letter lower lettered.. these arent habits you pick up in 1 month. (never mind the wrong date :heh: )

taken a month apart.. how would a grown man change his entire writing style in 1 month :stopitslime:

Its the little things he fukks up at that he doesnt think people will notice

like saying he got from Vallejo to 24 hour fitness in Fairfield in 10 minutes at 5 pm on a week day :laff: @Ronnie Lott

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
and before that "hand picture" proof gets outta hand in this thread its already been proven his hand pictures are fake :dead: read below
Not going to get into that analyzing shyt but what would be definite proof for you? Because going off of what you said earlier, not even video proof would be enough if he could just use that fiverr site.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not going to get into that analyzing shyt but what would be definite proof for you? Because going off of what you said earlier, not even video proof would be enough if he could just use that fiverr site.

it would be easy to verify who he is.. he said he has a twitter (and probably an instagram). We didnt even ask him to post a proof picture HERE. We asked him to send a picture to the admins of the site, and then @ the coli social media account under an old picture on his instagram or twitter and they coulda verified that was him... a year ago.. no one HERE would of EVER seen his picture. This hand shyt wasnt necessary because we told him it wouldnt work period

ALL he had to do was PM a picture to @Brooklynzson or @cook and then @ them on his instagram or twitter under a picture to verify its same person.. NO ONE HERE would of ever seen the picture or even known about it

why the fukk you caping so hard :what: before you say "cause a white person made this thread" there was a thread just made like this last night where all this information is even from a black poster and plentys of others before this one

:camby:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So someone's claiming I hate blacks yet I'm willing to compensate a black person to take pics for me to impress strangers online? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ask them to provide any receipts that I'm not black and watch them scramble with lies and excuses. I'm sure whoever told you that isn't black.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I've called Latinos spics on here but it was the friendly form of the word spic. They "myspic"

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
it would be easy to verify who he is.. he said he has a twitter (and probably an instagram). We didnt even ask him to post a proof picture HERE. We asked him to send a picture to the admins of the site, and then @ the coli social media account under an old picture on his instagram or twitter and they coulda verified that was him... a year ago.. no one HERE would of EVER seen his picture. This hand shyt wasnt necessary because we told him it wouldnt work period

why the fukk you caping so hard :what: before you say "cause a white person made this thread" there was a thread just made like this last night where all this information is even from a black poster and plentys of others before this one

:camby:
Bro, I don't really care about the poster as much as you think I do. I just don't like the OP. lol Understand, I'm aware of that other thread, did you see me defending him in that one? Listen, I don't like the white people that post on this site, most of them are red trolls. I just want to see this much effort towards banning those trolls. Also, use some common sense, if I said the same shyt he said, I would most likely be banned. There is probably a reason he (2012 member) hasn't been banned.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Bro, I don't really care about the poster as much as you think I do. I just don't like the OP. lol Understand, I'm aware of that other thread, did you see me defending him in that one? Listen, I don't like the white people that post on this site, most of them are red trolls. I just want to see this much effort towards banning those trolls. Also, use some common sense, if I said the same shyt he said, I would most likely be banned. There is probably a reason he (2012 member) hasn't been banned.

You gotta be @Blackthoughts alias :mjlol: