@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
1. Malc accuses Blackthoughts of not being from the bay based on a pic he posted with a tracking number for a FedEx shipment

2. Blackthoughts deads that by proving it was someone elses pic

3. Someone accuses Blackthoughts of not being black and ducking @itsyoung!! 's fade. Malc changes thread title

4. More people pile on Blackthoughts and demand he prove he's black

5. Blackthoughts dips, dives, ducks, and dodges posting a picture by any means necessary for 40 pages while people clown him. meanwhile:
Some other random brehs pretend to set up a fade
itsyoung comes in and ethers blackthoughts by re-posting reciepts of how he didn't show up.

6. Clowning continues, Blackthoughts keeps deflecting. Claims he can pass "hood quizzes" and wants someone to "call him on the partyline" to prove he's black BY HIS VOICE :mjlol: but wont post a pic :mjlol:

7. Blackthoughts says he will only meet a black guy from Oakland. @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank offers to fade him in an Oakland hood. Gives an exact address and time. Blackthoughts acts like a bytch and says Ed isn't black without any proof :mjlol:

8. Trains are called. Finally after he gets negged about 20 times, he claims he will be dropping a hand pic. But only if 5 people of his choosing get banned. Cook agrees.

9. 7 people immediately volunteer to get banned. But that's not good enough. Only when who HE chooses to get banned AGREE on being banned will he drop a pic.

10. Blackthoughts refuses to name all 5. Only names two. Deflects naming the others for about 10 pages and refuses to tell people what kind of phone he has. He is clowned again

11. Now were here.

Feel free to add if I missed anything :yeshrug:

:mjlol:

:clap: :salute:

GREAT summary!

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Im a street nikka breh. I DON'T GIVE A fukk IF THE nikka IS A 10 YEAR OLD INDIAN KID, IF HE TALKING BOUT PULLING UP TO CATCH THE FADE I'M GONE PLAY THE ROLE.............. AND UP BURNER SOON AS I SEE THE LIL nikka.

@malcolmxxx_45 is a silly nikka, I would tell that nikka to pull up and blow a L wit my nikka. Can't do the same for Wongthoughts

:mjlol:

:dead:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Im a street nikka breh. I DON'T GIVE A fukk IF THE nikka IS A 10 YEAR OLD INDIAN KID, IF HE TALKING BOUT PULLING UP TO CATCH THE FADE I'M GONE PLAY THE ROLE.............. AND UP BURNER SOON AS I SEE THE LIL nikka.

@malcolmxxx_45 is a silly nikka, I would tell that nikka to pull up and blow a L wit my nikka. Can't do the same for Wongthoughts
:wow:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
So 7 people agreeed for the ban

But yet no pics
It's over breh. @cook 's not going to greenlight the neg train or ban dude even though it's blatantly obvious one of the two should happen, and no matter who agrees to what Fagthoughts isn't going to prove he's black... because he's not. Time to neg this dude when you see him, make him the WOAT and keep it moving :francis:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

:laff:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
What's so hard to post a pic for....

Just write your name on a piece of paper showing your hands...it only take 1minute

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What's so hard to post a pic for....

Just write your name on a piece of paper showing your hands...it only take 1minute

you can literally pay someone $5 on fiverr to do it, we'd never know the difference :heh: an admin would have to verify his picture behind the scenes to make sure its legit

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

His name really needs to be changed to Wongthoughts :wow: