@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Either you non black or an attention whore. Either way :yeshrug:
I didn't make this thread sir. I didn't ask for the slander. Now that its gone this far, those responsible should pay. If I said I knew for a fact that you was a race other than what you say you are and you was willing to prove it for a ban bet I would agree to it. Why aren't you asking the two people I named to simply agree? They told you I was something I'm not. Hold them accountable like you do me.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I didn't make this thread sir. I didn't ask for the slander. Now that its gone this far, those responsible should pay. If I said I knew for a fact that you was a race other than what you say you are and you was willing to prove it for a ban bet I would agree to it. Why aren't you asking the two people I named to simply agree? They told you I was something I'm not. Hold them accountable like you do me.
I Dont Give A fukk :what:

Silkk

Daps
You commented multiple times in this thread so you care. You just know I'm right and can't agree because you despise me lol. If I was any other poster you'd agree.
Get a life breh

And yes i have 65,000 posts:manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Most think he's Asian. @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims that ol'boy slipped up awhile back and linked his twitter. Attached to the twitter was an Instagram that was private, but was that of a 25-28 year old Asian male. Haven't seen receipts on this.
No shyt he's Asian. He's a warriors fan

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Dude is clearly an attention whore tho, this is the type of shyt **** does where he talks in circles
I tried to let this thread die. The wolves refused to let it die until I at least gave em a pic of my hand. I agree and now all of a sudden things changed.

Silkk

Daps
I tried to let this thread die. The wolves refused to let it die until I at least gave em a pic of my hand. I agree and now all of a sudden things changed.
If you really wanted to dead it, you would have just dropped your twitter or IG. You love the attention. Whatever tho :yeshrug:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
YOU MISSED TELLING ME WHAT TYPE OF CELL PHONE YOU HAVE YOU GREEN TEA SIPPING, EGG ROLL EATING, EYES SQUINTING, ASIAN BORN fakkit FROM GRAND FORKS, NORTH DAKOTA

He must be on one of those Chinese knock offs that's doesn't have a name:heh:
That's why he won't answer, shyt would blow his cover:ohhh:

That's probably what his "business" is, his family back in China mail them shyts over:russ:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
@Blackthoughts

We are cool and all breh, but u are on some fukk shyt. U are looking lame as hell thru this whole shyt.

U calling nikkas rental babies and then dodging the fade.

Negged breh
What fades am I ducking? I told you to bring me a black man from this board that can be certified and I'll meet him in any neighborhood in Oakland. That's not good enough for you? If you said bring you any nikka from the D that can be certified and you would meet him in any hood in the D I would applaud you.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
DhF2dZU.gif