@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
What fades am I ducking? I told you to bring me a black man from this board that can be certified and I'll meet him in any neighborhood in Oakland. That's not good enough for you? If you said bring you any nikka from the D that can be certified and you would meet him in any hood in the D I would applaud you.

:comeon:

Fukk all this chat line, skyping, Instagram comment beefin shyt... Pick any spot from Hayward to Milpitas to Pleasonton to San Leandro to Oakland, & catch a fade at 2pm

I'll only bring my video guy to record it.. I'll lay you out breh :yeshrug:

You're not black and you didn't even know there was an Arco gas station on 98th and International. You couldn't answer the simple question of what businesses are on 98th and International. Anyone that's from the city of Oakland know what's there. Agree to the proposal.

hmm, is that where u choosin? we can catch a fade behind that KFC across the street there's a open space between the KFC and auto-mechanic next door, thats kinda hidden and away from innocent bystanders and police...come in an hour :yeshrug:

I dont care about bans, neg points, daps, etc.. wtf world are u living in? just come catch the fade or stfu :camby:

you's a clown Deng Phoc :camby:

:francis:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I'm offering to prove I'm black tho. Why would I be qualified for wpoy? You refuse to accept the bet yet you continue to call me Asian. If you're so certain lets make that bet. Cook already has it lined up.
nikka are you retarded or just trolling:what: I told you I could care less what color you are. Did I ask you for a pic:aicmon: But this is attention whoring and the best display of dodging questions and moving goal posts I've seen in my entire time on the coli:banderas: Only Sierra Mist comes close:wow: Enjoy your well deserved banner:youngsabo:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
What fades am I ducking? I told you to bring me a black man from this board that can be certified and I'll meet him in any neighborhood in Oakland. That's not good enough for you? If you said bring you any nikka from the D that can be certified and you would meet him in any hood in the D I would applaud you.
:what:

Im a street nikka breh. I DON'T GIVE A fukk IF THE nikka IS A 10 YEAR OLD INDIAN KID, IF HE TALKING BOUT PULLING UP TO CATCH THE FADE I'M GONE PLAY THE ROLE.............. AND UP BURNER SOON AS I SEE THE LIL nikka.

@malcolmxxx_45 is a silly nikka, I would tell that nikka to pull up and blow a L wit my nikka. Can't do the same for Wongthoughts

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
nikka are you retarded or just trolling:what: I told you I could care less what color you are. Did I ask you for a pic:aicmon: But this is attention whoring and the best display of dodging questions and moving goal posts I've seen in my entire time on the coli:banderas: Only Sierra Mist comes close:wow: Enjoy your well deserved banner:youngsabo:
What goal post did I move? For over 30 pages nikkas demanded a pic. I agree and now I'm moving goalposts?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Im a street nikka breh. I DON'T GIVE A fukk IF THE nikka IS A 10 YEAR OLD INDIAN KID, IF HE TALKING BOUT PULLING UP TO CATCH THE FADE I'M GONE PLAY THE ROLE.............. AND UP BURNER SOON AS I SEE THE LIL nikka.

@malcolmxxx_45 is a silly nikka, I would tell that nikka to pull up and blow a L wit my nikka. Can't do the same for Wongthoughts
Another Asian reference. You willing to bet I'm not?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Ya we would hit the clubs
Even though I would fear for my life

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
DhF2dZU.gif

:deadmanny: