@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:what:
:mjlol: I aint putting my account on the line for your ass. I personally dont care what race you are, and I never did. bytchassness transcends all races, and you have a ton.

I dont make aliases and I dont take ban bets
All these false allegations and not 1 person from the list willing to step up and agree to the bet. Not 1. Now all of a sudden y'all don't care what race I am. Y'all begged for a picture, I'm willing to give it to you. You went bad on me like the scorned bytch that you over another man. Now you not taking the bet. Since nobody is willing to accept the bet lock this shyt @cook. They wanted receipts, I'm ready to prove it and now there's excuses.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
All these false allegations and not 1 person from the list willing to step up and agree to the bet. Not 1. Now all of a sudden y'all don't care what race I am. Y'all begged for a picture, I'm willing to give it to you. You went bad on me like the scorned bytch that you over another man. Now you not taking the bet. Since nobody is willing to accept the bet lock this shyt @cook. They wanted receipts, I'm ready to prove it and now there's excuses.
Why does it hinge on a ban bet? Why not just provide it and avoid harassment and embarrass us all :francis:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I never begged for your picture. show me a single post where I did. stop lying. show me a single post where I said you aint black. stop lying, again.

you got your panties in a bunch because in one of 8 posts I have in this thread was me explaining why I sided with itsyoung, just like any human being with a brain would, in that epic thread :mjlol:

go and mention someone who actually asked you for a picture.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I never begged for your picture. show me a single post where I did. stop lying. show me a single post where I said you aint black. stop lying, again.

you got your panties in a bunch because in one of 8 posts I have in this thread was me explaining why I sided with itsyoung, just like any human being with brain would, in that epic thread :mjlol:

go and mention someone who actually asked you for a picture.
You sided with another man in an argument instead of remaining neutral and stfu. You came at me sideways in defense of another man. That's mad homo. I never said you begged for a pic. I just added your name because we was cool and you crossed me out the blue.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

everyone who asked for a picture agreed to the ban bet :heh: what kinda shyt is this

bruh stay lying just like now he saying he agreed to a ban bet based on mods checking his IP months ago, which never fukkin happened :stopitslime: does he not know we can look this shyt up :stopitslime:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
You sided with another man in an argument instead of remaining neutral and stfu. You came at me sideways in defense of another man. That's mad homo. I never said you begged for a pic. I just added your name because we was cool and you crossed me out the blue.
we were cool ? :dwillhuh:
I dont know you, and have no desire to know you. this is a message board, I dont hold grudges nor do I make friends. we post about sports and shyt.

we root for the same basketball team on a message board, thats about it.

"instead of remaining neutral"- yeah hard to remain neutral when you dont show up after popping shyt, then still popping shyt like you a killer after no show...and then shyt on a guy who did show up, and shyt on his family. this is really bytchmade.

seriously, you're just making yourself look worse and worse.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why would they do that?
because word to @itsyoung!!
I quote:
everyone who asked for a picture agreed to the ban bet :heh: what kinda shyt is this

bruh stay lying just like now he saying he agreed to a ban bet based on mods checking his IP months ago, which never fukkin happened :stopitslime: does he not know we can look this shyt up :stopitslime:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
because word to @itsyoung!!
I quote:

Show me who from the list agreed and tell them to @ cook and we can get it popping. It's pretty fukking simple, all y'all think I'm not black but when it's time to stand on it no one from the list is willing to take a 6 month vacation to prove it. I'm willing to take the pic to prove I'm black. This thread title is asking for reciepts right? Now you want to check I.P's from cell phone towers from 5 months ago knowing damn well the Coli shut down twice that evening. That shyt isn't even logical and any admin would tell you that.