@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
No I don't hate GSW, but is it hard to just post a pic of you holding up a piece of paper with your name on it? :what:
I'm willing to do it if those that accused me of being Asian agree to be banned for 6 months if I take the pic. Ask them if its hard to just say yes.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Get them to agree. Y'all don't hate the Warriors that bad. I'm willing to prove I'm black sir.
:dwillhuh:

nikka I love the Warriors. Wtf that got to do wit u catching a....................................................

fukk it. I'm bout to drive to the bay and fade yo ass. I'm tired of this shyt. Meet me in Chinatown at Wongideas. I'll be there in 3 days

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
A.K.A. you love the attention, because if you didn't then this shyt would've been resolved :mindblown:
They lied on me for 5 months now. There should be repercussions right? Its easier for them to say yes than it is for me to take a pic and write on some paper.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Okay, since @Illeye buckmatic refuses to agree. My five names are

1. @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank
2. @Ronnie Lott
3. @itsyoung!!
4. @yseJ
5. @VegasCAC

You and the dread already agreed. Those are my terms. No stipulations. If they agree I'll post the pic of my hand with a piece of paper with whatever @The Fukin Prophecy wants me to write on it. Pretty simple.

bkuAWZw.gif

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

2. @Ronnie Lott
3. @itsyoung!!
4. @yseJ
5. @VegasCAC

You and the dread already agreed. Those are my terms. No stipulations. If they agree I'll post the pic of my hand with a piece of paper with whatever @The Fukin Prophecy wants me to write on it. Pretty simple.
I thought you had me on ignore :pachaha:

Look, if you prove you are black with a "hand pic" I will never call you Asian again. I might even apologize publicly :skip:

If, like itsyoung has suggested, @cook verifies that you are who you say you are independently with SOLID proof including social media, I am on record saying I would take a permaban.

Here's the thing- even if you happen to be black (which I severely fukking doubt), you're still a bytch for blatantly ducking 2 fades and lying about it. Being a hoe transcends race :mjlol:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

2. @Ronnie Lott
3. @itsyoung!!
4. @yseJ
5. @VegasCAC

ive already agreed to it with @cook verifying through your social media accounts that it is indeed you. Anyone can pay someone on fiverr.com $5 to do some shyt like this, thats what fiverr.com is for :heh: obscure requests like this for $5 or craigslist or anything like that :heh:

since he wont agree to ban bet for his IP not being at the meet up location :stopitslime:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

2. @Ronnie Lott
3. @itsyoung!!
4. @yseJ
5. @VegasCAC

:what:
:mjlol: I aint putting my account on the line for your ass. I personally dont care what race you are, and I never did. bytchassness transcends all races, and you have a ton.

I dont make aliases and I dont take ban bets