@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
So you're the second person I'll add to my list. I'll name the others later.

Lol Breh, you do realize nobody gives an actual fukk about da validity of ya lil "list" right?

How you vehemently refuse and scoff at @itsyoung!! 's layed out ban bet monfs ago(which could have deaded ALL of dis shyt), and eam da one he proposed in dis thread, and then try n turn around n enforce one of your own?
8bXqomG.png

All da way up outta hea wit dat clown shyt, Mulan. :camby:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
wow....@blackthoughts you refuse to answer what type of cell phone you have but you wanna talk on the phone to some nikkas...thats funny

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Suck too much dikk so that you can't read or comprehend shyt brehs:scust:
So not 1 person out of the 2 I named have agreed to the bet. I'm about to go make some moves. In the meantime, somebody convince @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank and @Illeye buckmatic to agree to the bet. Both accused me of not being black, now that I'm willing to take a pic they refuse to agree to the ban bet. Why won't anyone hold them accountable? @cook do they have to agree?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If those 2 agree, the next 2 will be nikkas that switched sides on me, let nikkas ride on me. After all those accusations of me being Asian, when its time for people to stand on it they refuse.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
How about you just go with the people who actually are down for tr bet? Stop trying to stall ... Low key, you made your proposal knowing not everyone on your list would agree... Which keeps your hands clean... So fukk your list and accept those who actually are willing to bet... I made the thread back during the finals bytch... Simply cause you're an annoying poster.. Man up...