@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So @sfgiants said come meet up with him so he can beat yo ass. You haven't shown up.

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank said to meet up with you so he can beat yo ass. You said he isn't black and you only fight black people (c00n shyt if you were to be black).

@itsyoung!! changed every bet around to meet your stringent bet requirements and you still won't take it.

You said you'd post a pic of your hand (I really don't care about the damn hand pic, but your goal post movement is quite amazing), if there are 5 people willing to take the bet with you. @cook agreed, along with 5 others. You moved them posts again saying you have to personally pick the 5 people you want to bet with (for what reason we do not know), and said the bet requirements were not made.

Cacthoughts, your plea copping is on embarrassing levels maybe never reached before on this site.

I don't know any of these cats and have never engaged them on any subject but I read this thread and this was the dead giveaway IMO. Who da fukk black is really gonna say that? Today? When 15 year old girls are getting body slammed by cops and brothers get shot for just for waking up? :comeon:
Plus he keeps using that word 'proposal'. We don't fukk that word that much. :dame:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I dont care about bans, neg points, daps, etc.. wtf world are u living in? just come catch the fade or stfu :camby:

you's a clown Deng Phoc :camby:
So you accept the ban bet? We'll discuss all that other shyt after you agree to this 6 month ban if I take a hand pic. You dodging that answer like Floyd in his prime.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't know any of these cats and have never engaged them on any subject but I read this thread and this was the dead giveaway IMO. Who da fukk black is really gonna say that? Today? When 15 year old girls are getting body slammed by cops and brothers get shot for just for waking up? :comeon:
Plus he keeps using that word 'proposal'. We don't fukk that word that much. :dame:
Who is we? The uneducated? You don't use words like capitulate either. If I was trying to blend in I wouldn't use them either. I would dumb down for you.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is we? The uneducated? You don't use words like capitulate either. If I was trying to blend in I wouldn't use them either. I would dumb down for you.

Ohhh you think I think 'proposal' is a "big" word? No. No. No, that's not it at all. You wouldn't understand. And here you thought listening to hip hop and saying 'nikka' online was enough to assimilate. :francis: