@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this shyt is fukkin hilarious
that first @itsyoung!! thread over the summer had me dying, i was posting pics of myself outside some uppity ass williams and sonoma store offering fades :mjlol:

thecoli :banderas:
Dude callin me orphan and talkin bout my family and just sittin there trollin knowin he not boutta see me even tho he was makin threats :francis: if thats not bannable offense i dont know what is :francis:

He keeps talkin bout he'll meet with anyone and they can record it, but he'll come up with excuses why he cant meet anyone and on top that he says he dont do pictures but he want someone to record when they meet him (which will never happen)

shyt, its been 5 hours and still no 5 names :francis:
shyt been 1 big troll job for 9 years :francis:

He obviously got no intention of actually doin it. Time to drop that hammer @cook :francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Dude callin me orphan and talkin bout my family and just sittin there trollin knowin he not boutta see me even tho he was makin threats :francis: if thats not bannable offense i dont know what is :francis:

He keeps talkin bout he'll meet with anyone and they can record it, but he'll come up with excuses why he cant meet anyone and on top that he says he dont do pictures but he want someone to record when they meet him (which will never happen)

shyt, its been 5 hours and still no 5 names :francis:
shyt been 1 big troll job for 9 years :francis:

He obviously got no intention of actually doin it. Time to drop that hammer @cook :francis:

last time I checked this thread it was around noon here and now its 4pm. that was over 10 pages ago, and ya'll are still waiting on a list of some names??????

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
@cook @Brooklynzson

I will become a supporter if you move this to TLR and open the train on whackthoughts
76191487114_o.gif