@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

calh45

Cal
Daps
I dont care about bans, neg points, daps, etc.. wtf world are u living in? just come catch the fade or stfu :camby:

you's a clown Deng Phoc :camby:

So you accept the ban bet? We'll discuss all that other shyt after you agree to this 6 month ban if I take a hand pic. You dodging that answer like Floyd in his prime.

Welp.

Lock the thread. Throw it in the bushes. If someone actually shows up to scrap let me know.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
:deadmanny: He will never answer u breh lmao

good god..why is it so damn hard...is it really a hard question. Am I asking him about rocket science?!?! wtf? this nikka been talkin bout talking on the phone for 40 pages but don't wanna answer what type of cell phone he has. This dude gotta be a cac. No real nikka duck questions like this

neo-dodging-bullets-o.gif

nikka been duckin questions for 3 days straight. shyt is crazy.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
So not 1 person out of the 2 I named have agreed to the bet. I'm about to go make some moves. In the meantime, somebody convince @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank and @Illeye buckmatic to agree to the bet. Both accused me of not being black, now that I'm willing to take a pic they refuse to agree to the ban bet. Why won't anyone hold them accountable? @cook do they have to agree?
I never asked for a pic fakkit:heh: I know you probably gonna suck some black fags dikk in exchange to use his pic dummy:mjlol: The only way you gonna convince me you like ribs(no dog) over egg rolls is if you agree to get your ass whooped by the numerous posters who called you out. p*ssy:scust:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
A hand pic is enough for me to never claim he's never Asian again. That's whatever. He's still a bytch even if he's black :mjlol:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Dude for real can't even say what phone he has or post a hand pic. I already posted my hand, and I have a LG g4 on Verizon. Was that hard? This dude may think he's trolling behind his computer screen but this isn't trolling. This dude has down syndrome