@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk this shyt. I'm leaving :camby:

Edit: good to see I'm not the only one enjoying these horchata frappucinos :blessed:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
So @sfgiants said come meet up with him so he can beat yo ass. You haven't shown up.

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank said to meet up with you so he can beat yo ass. You said he isn't black and you only fight black people (c00n shyt if you were to be black).

@itsyoung!! changed every bet around to meet your stringent bet requirements and you still won't take it.

You said you'd post a pic of your hand (I really don't care about the damn hand pic, but your goal post movement is quite amazing), if there are 5 people willing to take the bet with you. @cook agreed, along with 5 others. You moved them posts again saying you have to personally pick the 5 people you want to bet with (for what reason we do not know), and said the bet requirements were not made.

Cacthoughts, your plea copping is on embarrassing levels maybe never reached before on this site.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So @sfgiants said come meet up with him so he can beat yo ass. You haven't shown up.

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank said to meet up with you so he can beat yo ass. You said he isn't black and you only fight black people (c00n shyt if you were to be black).

@itsyoung!! changed every bet around to meet your stringent bet requirements and you still won't take it.

You said you'd post a pic of your hand (I really don't care about the damn hand pic, but your goal post movement is quite amazing), if there are 5 people willing to take the bet with you. @cook agreed, along with 5 others. You moved them posts again saying you have to personally pick the 5 people you want to bet with (for what reason we do not know), and said the bet requirements were not made.

Cacthoughts, your plea copping is on embarrassing levels maybe never reached before on this site.
What plea did I cop? Now I'm white? Why aren't you putting pressure on @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank to agree to my proposal? What about the pleas he's copping. Ask your favorite mod if he's in the Bay and they'll tell you no. Are you volunteering to be a part of the proposal?

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
You're not black and you didn't even know there was an Arco gas station on 98th and International. You couldn't answer the simple question of what businesses are on 98th and International. Anyone that's from the city of Oakland know what's there. Agree to the proposal.

hmm, is that where u choosin? we can catch a fade behind that KFC across the street there's a open space between the KFC and auto-mechanic next door, thats kinda hidden and away from innocent bystanders and police...come in an hour :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
hmm, is that where u choosin? we can catch a fade behind that KFC across the street there's a open space between the KFC and auto-mechanic next door, thats kinda hidden and away from innocent bystanders and police...come in an hour :yeshrug:
Google earthed it huh? You and I both know what will happen if the mods do that I.P search of your location. You said I was Asian, you started all of this shyt. You refuse to agree to the ban if I show my hand like you begged me to do. If y'all want the other 4 names then get this lying muthafukka to agree to my proposal.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Google earthed it huh? You and I both know what will happen if the mods do that I.P search of your location. You said I was Asian, you started all of this shyt. You refuse to agree to the ban if I show my hand like you begged me to do. If y'all want the other 4 names then get this lying muthafukka to agree to my proposal.

I dont care about bans, neg points, daps, etc.. wtf world are u living in? just come catch the fade or stfu :camby:

you's a clown Deng Phoc :camby: