@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Fukk all this chat line, skyping, Instagram comment beefin shyt... Pick any spot from Hayward to Milpitas to Pleasonton to San Leandro to Oakland, & catch a fade at 2pm

I'll only bring my video guy to record it.. I'll lay you out breh :yeshrug:
You're not black and you didn't even know there was an Arco gas station on 98th and International. You couldn't answer the simple question of what businesses are on 98th and International. Anyone that's from the city of Oakland know what's there. Agree to the proposal.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@cook @Brooklynzson ill make this even simplier.

For months he wouldnt agree to that ban bet or checking of ips. Now hes saying all 3 of us are liars saying he agreed to that ban bet/checking ips.

Ban me right now if anyone can find a post of @Blackthoughts agreeing to checking IPs during that time period. If not ban this bytch mafukka now he out here just making up shyt

He agreed on checking ips now? :mjlol:
@Blackthoughts :ohhh:
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
giphy.gif

Gentlemen, I believe this fits the criteria

1. A cat in the bay
2. Black
3. Wants to meet up anywhere

JULY 93rd.
He's not in the Bay and he's not black. I'm sure the mods would confirm that. He said I wasn't black, I'm willing to prove it. He started all this shyt, hold him accountable.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didnt we go through this last time with dude and somebody wanting to shoot a fade with dude.
that thread got overtook by a whole bunch of pump faking
lets see some action

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You're not black and you didn't even know there was an Arco gas station on 98th and International. You couldn't answer the simple question of what businesses are on 98th and International. Anyone that's from the city of Oakland know what's there. Agree to the proposal.
The momentum has shifted again. :mjlol:

Secondthoughts. :russ: