@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:mindblown: @cook if he does not drop the other four names ban him for wasting your time and the time of the people who are volunteering to be in the ban bet you green light
You'll learn that you can't tell that man what to do. You got at me for 3 days now. Now you crying because I'm taking my time? Foh.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
dude stop ducking the question...what type of cell phone do you have..what is so hard about that. you have ignored that question 6 times now

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
v5re07bh.jpg

In line :usure: :youngsabo:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
You'll learn that you can't tell that man what to do. You got at me for 3 days now. Now you crying because I'm taking my time? Foh.
Just fukking drop the names you're buying time now :martin:..... What the fukk does the 3 days have to do with the fact there is a ban bet in place right now? and if shyt does not happen soon @cook has the right to ban you for wasting his time

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
2. There's no way they could accurately track cell phone tower I.P's from damn near 5 months ago. I wouldn't trust that process. I agreed for them to check at the time but it doesn't make any sense right now so nah.

@cook @Brooklynzson ill make this even simplier.

For months he wouldnt agree to that ban bet or checking of ips. Now hes saying all 3 of us are liars saying he agreed to that ban bet/checking ips.

Ban me right now if anyone can find a post of @Blackthoughts agreeing to checking IPs during that time period. If not ban this bytch mafukka now he out here just making up shyt

He agreed on checking ips now? :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I only named @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank and he didn't agree. You don't even know the other 4 troll.

Fukk all this chat line, skyping, Instagram comment beefin shyt... Pick any spot from Hayward to Milpitas to Pleasonton to San Leandro to Oakland, & catch a fade at 2pm

I'll only bring my video guy to record it.. I'll lay you out breh :yeshrug:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Fukk all this chat line, skyping, Instagram comment beefin shyt... Pick any spot from Hayward to Milpitas to Pleasonton to San Leandro to Oakland, & catch a fade at 2pm

I'll only bring my video guy to record it.. I'll lay you out breh :yeshrug:

giphy.gif

Gentlemen, I believe this fits the criteria

1. A cat in the bay
2. Black
3. Wants to meet up anywhere

JULY 93rd.