@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What's with your preference for fighting a fellow black man?
I don't prefer to fight anyone. I'm not going around asking for fights breh. I don't start shyt. I'm just saying, if someone wants to talk tough and start shyt, I prefer it be a thoro nikka from the town because I know he'll be down to meet in any hood. I'd rather sit back and fukk bytches and build.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
If y'all haven't noticed by now, this dude justs keeps moving goal posts and continuing on with bs. He can never straight up answer anything or do something. Lets just close the thread since mods won't ban the dude.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Wow I dropped 50 pages
50 pages of shyt :francis: all that happens is @Blackthoughts wanting to do things his way.... Then @itsyoung!! gave him a better Ban bet which includes @cook and he does not have to have his ip track... But he ignored it.... Now he wants to make a list of 5 posters of his choice when you have people on their hunger games shyt volunteering, but he still want other people he picked himself

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Get the first one to accept and we'll go from there. He's been here since I called him out. And it would be to my initial proposal, no stipulations included.
:mindblown: @cook if he does not drop the other four names ban him for wasting your time and the time of the people who are volunteering to be in the ban bet you green light