@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:philha: I'm in my debate class crying right now lmao

What if asiaticthoughts has a black friend who puts his hand in the pic :lupe:
If that was the case someone could have that same black friend take a face pic. For over 30 pages it was all about a hand pic. Now that we start talking about 6 month vacations the goalposts move :heh:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
If that was the case someone could have that same black friend take a face pic. For over 30 pages it was all about a hand pic. Now that we start talking about 6 month vacations the goalposts move :heh:
:leostare: nikka you have squinty :skip: shifty eyes. No one else has this much evidence against them and why the sudden change of heart. This seems real fukkey

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My dude. You in here dapping and making posts but you STILL have not named names .:martin:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Respond to @itsyoung!! post about doing the bet his way
Since I have him on my ignore list I'll assume you're talking about the I.P shyt he mentioned months ago. That doesn't make sense for 2 reasons.

1. The Coli shut down several times that day and at the same time that I was there. This is fact, people actually accused me of shutting down the board because it happened the same time I was there. Any admin would tell you that.

2. There's no way they could accurately track cell phone tower I.P's from damn near 5 months ago. I wouldn't trust that process. I agreed for them to check at the time but it doesn't make any sense right now so nah.

That man accused me of not being black, I'm willing to take the pic y'all demanded and now it's not good enough?