@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Why don't you ping your location and screenshot it.....like that will end the nonsense. It's really not that hard. Is he even from da bay
I'm willing to call the partyline that only someone residing in the Bay could call. I'm also willing to take a pic with whatever written on the paper. I'll even post the pic with the 10 O'Clock news in the background if you want to see Frank Sommerville in the background. I've capitulated to most of your demands.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I'm willing to call the partyline that only someone residing in the Bay could call. I'm also willing to take a pic with whatever written on the paper. I'll even post the pic with the 10 O'Clock news in the background if you want to see Frank Sommerville in the background. I've capitulated to most of your demands.

what are you using to call the partyline, an iphone?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Just post the pic other posters have agreed to the ban bet

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
what type of cell phone do you have....an iphone?
Nah, this shyt is starting to get ridiculous though. nikkas wanted to know what schools I went to, where I live, what kind of phone I have, what's my monthly plan, all this bullshyt that doesn't matter. Shouldn't the accuser have to prove anything? If I accused you of something the burden of proof is on me right?