@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
pretty sure @itsyoung!! agreed tbh i dont know why he is ghost right now
Because this started going at 730 in the morning :what:

I dont usually get home from work til 3-4 am sometimes 5, waking up this early not really something I do :stopitslime:

Ill take the bet if @Blackthoughts takes the counter bet I put out earlier letting the mods look at his IP during our meet up time to show he wasnt really there.

Also just a hand picture wont do. Too easily photoshopped. Hes already admitted to having twitter in this thread, so I know he has instagram and facebook. Once he posts the hand pic, he'll have to verify on one of his social media accounts that its him (to @cook only, we'll never see it). He can @cook on an old picture saying "ay this me" or whatever. Once cook verifys thats its really him, then he can ban me.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So why go around quoting Laws of power? Stop beating around the bush and name your 5 posters. Give them a chance to accept or not.
I gotta go through the thread and look at who antagonized the most. Since @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank started the whole Asian rumor he's definitely on the list.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Posted june 24th

I refused ?

I said I was comin if you post proof you was there, post a picture of the street sign. You stopped posting for 3 hours after that :laff:

how about this @Blackthoughts since I asked the admins for IP verification they said no point since the whole site already knows you a bytch and didnt show (they words :laff:)

lets make it a point :sas2: lets make it worth everyones time :sas2:

you said you were in Vallejo at 5 pm :sas2:
then at 24 hour fitness fairfield walking around at 5:20 pm :sas2:

so that means your IP address woulda changed multiple times from 5 to 520 pm and also woulda remained the same ip address from 520 pm to 8 pm when you said you left wing stop , and also would of not even been similar to the current one you posting from:sas2:

so if the admins say that your IP stayed the same or it wasnt a Fairfield IP address during those times, you'll take a permanent account ban ? :sas2:
I'm not agreeing to no fukking ban

He agree to this shyt above then yeah im down for ban bet long as @cook can verify his picture through social media. He'll ignore this though and dodge it like he always does and he'll come up with an excuse of why he cant find 5 names to ban :duck:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Okay, since I sorta respect you as a poster I'll make a deal with you. If 5 posters of my choosing that made false claims about me not being African American agree to a 6 month ban an @cook approves it, I will take a hand pic and write whatever YOU want me to write on a piece of paper. The trap has been set. Lets do it. Lets take the fukkery up a notch shall we?
That's what I'm talking breh...

Up this fukkery...

Ball is now in the accusers court...

*grabs popcorn*