@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Because this started going at 730 in the morning :what:

I dont usually get home from work til 3-4 am sometimes 5, waking up this early not really something I do :stopitslime:

Ill take the bet if @Blackthoughts takes the counter bet I put out earlier letting the mods look at his IP during our meet up time to show he wasnt really there.

Also just a hand picture wont do. Too easily photoshopped. Hes already admitted to having twitter in this thread, so I know he has instagram and facebook. Once he posts the hand pic, he'll have to verify on one of his social media accounts that its him (to @cook only, we'll never see it). He can @cook on an old picture saying "ay this me" or whatever. Once cook verifys thats its really him, then he can ban me.
:wow: @cook @malcolmxxx_45 @Blackthoughts

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I gotta give it to @malcolmxxx_45 he is the human embodiment of fukkery. You've been doing this for over a decade.

People don't even remember what this thread was initially.

I tip my hat to you sir.
I underestimated how dumb these posters are. I thought after page 6 the joke would be on him. I overestimated the intelligence of the average poster.