@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Nah, this shyt is starting to get ridiculous though. nikkas wanted to know what schools I went to, where I live, what kind of phone I have, what's my monthly plan, all this bullshyt that doesn't matter. Shouldn't the accuser have to prove anything? If I accused you of something the burden of proof is on me right?
Either try another meet up with @itsyoung!! Or do his bet...

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Nah, this shyt is starting to get ridiculous though. nikkas wanted to know what schools I went to, where I live, what kind of phone I have, what's my monthly plan, all this bullshyt that doesn't matter. Shouldn't the accuser have to prove anything? If I accused you of something the burden of proof is on me right?

:dahell: dude this is my first time me even asking you anything, I didn't ask bout no monthly plan :wtf: where did school shyt come from....all I asked what type of cell phone do you have since you said you had one. Why is that such a hard question :dahell:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:dahell: dude this is my first time me even asking you anything, I didn't ask bout no monthly plan :wtf: where did school shyt come from....all I asked what type of cell phone do you have since you said you had one. Why is that such a hard question :dahell:
It wasn't about you breh, another poster in this thread asked me why don't I answer the simple question about what college I went to. I answered his question with the caveat that once I start answering dumb questions, others follow.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
It wasn't about you breh, another poster in this thread asked me why don't I answer the simple question about what college I went to. I answered his question with the caveat that once I start answering dumb questions, others follow.

okay...I'm not them. Now. What type of cell phone do you have?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
So now its not about me being black anymore right? I start talking about 6 month vacations and now the stipulations change to me meeting the white boy again. You can't make this shyt up.
@itsyoung!! do another meet up and tag both @cook and @Brooklynzson makes this a ban bet.... Meet up at Oakland in a location you both can agree on, if one of you don't show up and post proof with time stamp like young did last time then the no show is ban

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wXQg6kB.jpg

I'll be there in 25-30 minutes