@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Stop bullshyttin son. You claimed you were a black man from Oakland and you've yet to prove that. Get the fukk outta here with all that extra shyt
EIoyQ3P.png

It's real easy to do the aforementioned but you won't cuz you ain't black.:francis:
God bless you breh. At the end of the day I'm just a screenname to you. Don't get to angry. Show me the first poster who first claimed I wasn't black. I guarantee you that you'll be surprised how his lie started. I offered to meet any nikka from Oakland on the board in their neighborhood. All these posters on this board and you can't find 1 nikka willing to take me up on that offer and prove I'm not who I say I am? I'm done. If you really believed I wasn't who I say I am you wouldn't care.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
You trolling breh. If you been trolling then it would've been done happened. I guess you saw the crowd and wanted to blend in with them.
I done tried to help you get right, so miss me with the dram talk because I don't wanna dance.

With a name like Blackthoughts the fact you're disparaging the race you claiming to be and the city you claiming to hail from is a bit much, especially when the fix is so simple. The truth will set you free, but you Tom Cruise out chea. He from the Bay? Lol

You negging me shows me how much you need this site, and with knowledge comes power.

Do the right thing. Or else continue to be a running joke.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I done tried to help you get right, so miss me with the dram talk because I don't wanna dance.

With a name like Blackthoughts the fact you're disparaging the race you claiming to be and the city you claiming to hail from is a bit much, especially when the fix is so simple. The truth will set you free, but you Tom Cruise out chea. He from the Bay? Lol

You negging me shows me how much you need this site, and with knowledge comes power.

Do the right thing. Or else continue to be a running joke.
I need this site? You don't see me following nikkas from thread to thread trolling them. God bless you though. You're far more angry than I am and I'm the one being slandered. I got hella people on my ignore list, if I really was embedded in this shyt I'd be trolling them like they do me. They won't put me on their ignore list because they love my style :yeshrug: I'm a joke to strangers, I'm okay with that.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
A Cac with a fake pic of Pac talking shyt lmao.

This is a great opportunity to teach you something. :comeon:

You've made a claim :I have a fake pic of Pac :pachaha:

This is similar to other claims you've made :I'm a real street dude from Oakland, I was at 24 hour fitness to fight @itsyoung!! , I'm black :duck::duck::duck:

When YOU make the intial claim, YOU give proof. :birdman:

So receipts on that "fake" Pac pic playa :lolbron:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I need this site? You don't see me following nikkas from thread to thread trolling them. God bless you though. You're far more angry than I am and I'm the one being slandered.
You don't need the site but as soon I post a response stating I know you'll respond, you do so within minutes.

Yeah, you don't need the site. :russ:

Get real with your life. :francis:

Men lie, women lie...numbers don't.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This is a great opportunity to teach you something. :comeon:

You've made a claim :I have a fake pic of Pac :pachaha:

This is similar to other claims you've made :I'm a real street dude from Oakland, I was at 24 hour fitness to fight @itsyoung!! , I'm black :duck::duck::duck:

When YOU make the intial claim, YOU give proof. :birdman:

So receipts on that "fake" Pac pic playa :lolbron:
God bless you and welcome to my ignore list. Have a seat right next to your orphan idol. You earned it. Now back to this Lakers game.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Then you guys both agreed to meet at LA Fitness between 6 and 7. He then proceeded to take a hundred photos with timestamps showing he was all over the gym and looking for you, while you suddenly went ghost from the coli.

Nearly two hours later he's still posted up taking pics in front of the gym while you suddenly write a single-line post claiming YOU were at the gym and HE didnt show. No pics, no proof, nothing. You claim you're at Buffalo Wild Wings. He's still at the gym down the street waiting. Posters say go to the gym and see him. Posters say take a picture of some wings. Posters say provide ANYTHING to counter the mountain of proof that he provided showing he held up his end. You post nothing and disappear again for the rest of the night.

Then you pick right back up talking shyt, claiming he was somehow lying and not you, and telling people to call your fakkit ass hotline.

Cant even make this shyt up, the bytchassness is just unprecedented.
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Show me how he exposed me and I'll give yo fakkit ass my account right now you bytch. You started acting like a hoe ever since we sent them sorry ass Grizzlies fishing.
shut up.

you're not gonna put up a pic, but you wanna talk on the phone? for what? I think I know why: you're gonna prove your blackness by sounding "black" on the phone.

don't think I don't peep your little game.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
shut up.

you're not gonna put up a pic, but you wanna talk on the phone? for what? I think I know why: you're gonna prove your blackness by sounding "black" on the phone.

don't think I don't peep your little game.
Every black man on the planet knows a nikkas voice when they hear it. I've never heard of a non-black male being able to get away with sounding black before. I could even tell Action Bronson is a cac before I saw him. You still mad that we sent y'all fishing. Me and you was good before that. Be a sore loser brehs.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
God bless you breh. At the end of the day I'm just a screenname to you. Don't get to angry. Show me the first poster who first claimed I wasn't black. I guarantee you that you'll be surprised how his lie started. I offered to meet any nikka from Oakland on the board in their neighborhood. All these posters on this board and you can't find 1 nikka willing to take me up on that offer and prove I'm not who I say I am? I'm done. If you really believed I wasn't who I say I am you wouldn't care.

Maybe they just aren't fans of burger King

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The funniest part of this saga is @Blackthoughts constantly trying to frame this as the Warriors winning a championship has anything to do with the attacks he's receiving. The reason he's receiving backlash has nothing to do with the Warriors and it's like he's in bozo world wearing a team jersey in a small den with Steph highlights on replay looking at posters of current players saying to himself they're just hating on us when the Warriors have nothing to do with this :russ: