@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The funniest part of this saga is @Blackthoughts constantly trying to frame this as the Warriors winning a championship has anything to do with the attacks he's receiving. The reason he's receiving backlash has nothing to do with the Warriors and it's like he's in bozo world wearing a team jersey in a small den with Steph highlights on replay looking at posters of current players saying to himself they're just hating on us when the Warriors have nothing to do with this :russ:
So I post for 9 years without anyone questioning my race then the moment my team gets to the Finals someone says that I'm not black without any proof and the haters flock yet it has nothing to do with my team? Why wasn't this thread made in the booth then? I post there often. Why is this thread still allowed to exist in the sports section without a mod moving it? Nobody was happy for our success. I pissed people off for years for riding for my squad but they put up with it because we was losers. For 9 years I been riding for the Dubs on here and on Sohh. You show me a post of someone accusing me of being Asian before we started dominating and I'll rep you right now.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan: YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
Plus let's act like Pac didn't rep my hometown school heavy like I need to fake a picture brehs :comeon:

homiecallsunlv.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
B9oSl0cCcAAPkwv.png
2pacUNLV2.jpg
brenda.jpg
tumblr_m1ur7e2QIL1qzbwkjo1_1280.jpg

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
So I post for 9 years without anyone questioning my race then the moment my team gets to the Finals someone says that I'm not black without any proof and the haters flock yet it has nothing to do with my team? Why wasn't this thread made in the booth then? I post there often. Why is this thread still allowed to exist in the sports section without a mod moving it? Nobody was happy for our success. I pissed people off for years for riding for my squad but they put up with it because we was losers. For 9 years I been riding for the Dubs on here and on Sohh. You show me a post of someone accusing me of being Asian before we started dominating and I'll rep you right now.

Dude, all you have to do is simple shyt as post a picture of your hand and dead it all and you're continuing on with stipulations of who is worthy to fight you when we followed @itsyoung!! live as you ducked. It's cool to just be like, "Yo, I'm not that dude." You'd get more respect. This shyt right here isn't about a team. It's about you. You seemingly being a bytch and lying about multiple things. If you were a real nikka like you say you were, @malcolmxxx_45 wouldn't have even made this thread. It would've been done a long time ago. You just keep burying yourself and as the self-elected #1 fan of the Warriors on this site, you're embarrassing your fan base. Not only do you make yourself look like shyt, you're making them look like shyt

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Dude, all you have to do is simple shyt as post a picture of your hand and dead it all and you're continuing on with stipulations of who is worthy to fight you when we followed @itsyoung!! live as you ducked. It's cool to just be like, "Yo, I'm not that dude." You'd get more respect. This shyt right here isn't about a team. It's about you. You seemingly being a bytch and lying about multiple things. If you were a real nikka like you say you were, @malcolmxxx_45 wouldn't have even made this thread. It would've been done a long time ago. You just keep burying yourself and as the self-elected #1 fan of the Warriors on this site, you're embarrassing your fan base. Not only do you make yourself look like shyt, you're making them look like shyt
He made this thread trolling thinking I accidently posted a tracking number you dumb fukk. That's what this thread was about before he changed the title earlier today. This entire thread was about him thinking I lived somewhere else and him trying to prove it. I proved he was wrong on page 6......forget it breh. Arguing with fools isn't fun anymore.

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
He made this thread trolling thinking I accidently posted a tracking number you dumb fukk. That's what this thread was about before he changed the title earlier today. This entire thread was about him thinking I lived somewhere else and him trying to prove it. I proved he was wrong on page 6......forget it breh. Arguing with fools isn't fun anymore.

But you said @malcolmxxx_45 made the thread because of the Warriors. Now I'm a dumb fukk who has followed this entire thread from jump and you're on to a new narrative? Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
But you said @malcolmxxx_45 made the thread because of the Warriors. Now I'm a dumb fukk who has followed this entire thread from jump and you're on to a new narrative? Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?
I never said he made this thread because of the Warriors. I said the Asian rumor started the moment we got in the Finals. Before that the lie never existed in the 9 years that I was a Coli/Sohh poster. We get in the Finals and some fakkit starts the rumor/LIE and clowns run with it because they hate the fact that my squad made it to the Finals because for years I've been saying it was gonna happen. Ask @jaguar paw what this thread was about yesterday. Like I said before, its a reason this thread was started in the Coli and not the Booth. I get all the hate from The Coli because NBA fans on here know I've been riding for my squad so tough since 06.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
OK, I admit it, @Blackthoughts is my alias. @itsyoung!!, come catch the blackhand side of these mitts if you're still feeling ruggish. We can meet up in front of the Malcolm X mural that's in Chinatown, Oakland tomorrow night. I'll be on the corner of 8th & Harrison @ 10pm wearing a warriors jersey and karate shoes.

20150729_141320_zpsttbusewk.jpg

:whoa:

Last edited:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I'll dap and rep anyone who posts proof they negged this hoe.

That is if the system lets me cause I might've pos repped you recently for some other shyt :youngsabo: