@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I couldn't care any less about any of this but the whole "I'll talk to someone on a party line to prove i'm black by sounding like a black guy" is STRAIGHT fukkING COMEDY :dead:
I said I'll talk to someone on the partyline to see if they're black and from Oakland. Then we could meet up. Nice try tho.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Every black man on the planet knows a nikkas voice when they hear it. I've never heard of a non-black male being able to get away with sounding black before. I could even tell Action Bronson is a cac before I saw him. You still mad that we sent y'all fishing. Me and you was good before that. Be a sore loser brehs.

This here might be the stupidest thing i've ever read...

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
I couldn't care any less about any of this but the whole "I'll talk to someone on a party line to prove i'm black by sounding like a black guy" is STRAIGHT fukkING COMEDY :dead:

I'm saying... he gotta screen calls to see who qualifies for death matches...

And he prefers them black :francis:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said he made this thread because of the Warriors. I said the Asian rumor started the moment we got in the Finals. Before that the lie never existed in the 9 years that I was a Coli/Sohh poster. We get in the Finals and some fakkit starts the rumor/LIE and clowns run with it because they hate the fact that my squad made it to the Finals because for years I've been saying it was gonna happen. Ask @jaguar paw what this thread was about yesterday. Like I said before, its a reason this thread was started in the Coli and not the Booth. I get all the hate from The Coli because NBA fans on here know I've been riding for my squad so tough since 06.

Post your hand.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
He's deep into his lie, like that leather wearing homo who lived in the box in Pulp Fiction. He's really into it.:merchant:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'm saying... he gotta screen calls to see who qualifies for death
This thread is funny as hell with dude going thru great lengths to convince the board he's black :russ:
Hes actually not tho,just making alot of unneeded obstacles he asking of posters so pass so that he has to then prove he's boack,what's so hard about a quick proof pic,shyt I keep my pic as an avi :yeshrug:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Dude has gotten exposed for being Manny Pacquiao's cousin at least 3 times this year alone, and he won't let go of the charade.

I don't know whether I should be pissed that this Filipino is posting in blackface or admire his dedication to the lie despite being found out :patrice: