@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Then why didn't you meet @itsyoung!! then? :aicmon:

So much hot bullshyt comin from one mouf. Good lord. :dead:

hes gonna say because I didnt wanna meet up in any of the 8 (literally, 8 different hoods) in Oakland he named. He'd say some shyt like "meet me in the murder dubbs!" what that mean ? Thats multiple blocks, thats not even specific, thats an area and even if I agreed to that, who the fukk am I looking for :dahell: we dont know what he looks like :dahell: thats multiple mile radius :heh: not very specific..

then he said meet at 65 vil or some shyt but those are big apartment complex, again same shyt im supposed to drive around a hood ass apartment with my window down yelling at random folks "hey ytou blackthoughts from the coli?" :dahell: he gave nothing specific

the one time he gave something specific, I said post a picture of the street so I know youi really there and ill come right now - he stopped posting for 3 hours and then came back and was like "see itsyoung not bout it" :dead: :laff: truly fukk boy shyt.. he couldnt even post a fukking STREET

and just to be completely honest, we was talkin a fight, this dude talkin about meetin in RANDOM HOODS that HE NEVER EVEN LIVED IN talking about come see me here..Thats not even logical :heh: thats why I said we can meet behind Walmart, UFC gym, 24 hour fitness, etc actual buildings that people actually go to and throw hands from time to time. He wouldnt even show up to 24 hour fitness to fight, I cant even picture myself driving 8-10 long ass blocks, blocks that people actually stand outside and walk around, yelling at strangers asking if they blackthoughts from the coli

he dont even live NEAR oakland, why he keeps bringing up "meeting in oakland" so much is :mindblown: he lives 35 miles from Oakland, in Pleasanton :heh:

he think this a video game or movie

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
1 Lion vs. 100 Hyenas. This shyt is funner than I thought it would be. Thanks @malcolmxxx_45
I see you're not going to respond to this:
Then you guys both agreed to meet at LA Fitness between 6 and 7. He then proceeded to take a hundred photos with timestamps showing he was all over the gym and looking for you, while you suddenly went ghost from the coli.

Nearly two hours later he's still posted up taking pics in front of the gym while you suddenly write a single-line post claiming YOU were at the gym and HE didnt show. No pics, no proof, nothing. You claim you're at Buffalo Wild Wings. He's still at the gym down the street waiting. Posters say go to the gym and see him. Posters say take a picture of some wings. Posters say provide ANYTHING to counter the mountain of proof that he provided showing he held up his end. You post nothing and disappear again for the rest of the night.

Then you pick right back up talking shyt, claiming he was somehow lying and not you, and telling people to call your fakkit ass hotline.

Cant even make this shyt up, the bytchassness is just unprecedented.

:francis:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps

See how easy it is. Took me less than 5 mins :sas1:

You made the claim you were black

You made the claim you're from Oakland

You made the claim you live in Pleasanton

You made the claim @itsyoung!! ducked you, but we all know how that turned out.

Just take a picture of your hand with your screen name written on some paper...it would crush all this. I don't think you will however.

Is this all so hard @Blackthoughts ?:stop it::nikkareally:

You could dead all this shyt right now :Iseentya:

But we know why:notserious:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Is this all so hard @Blackthoughts ?:stop it::nikkareally:

You could dead all this shyt right now :Iseentya:

But we know why:notserious:
If someone told me you wasn't who you said you were I would demand that they prove it. If you demand the same burden of proof from my accusers that you do me then I would consider granting your request.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Now this fukk boy is negging me? Never been negged in my time here or sohh, so that further lets me know you p*ssy.

:ufdup:
You trolling breh. If you been trolling then it would've been done happened. I guess you saw the crowd and wanted to blend in with them.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
M7FBaKa.png

Ok this is just disturbing :mjlol:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
If someone told me you wasn't who you said you were I would demand that they prove it. If you demand the same burden of proof from my accusers that you do me then I would consider granting your request.
Stop bullshyttin son. You claimed you were a black man from Oakland and you've yet to prove that. Get the fukk outta here with all that extra shyt
EIoyQ3P.png

It's real easy to do the aforementioned but you won't cuz you ain't black.:francis: