@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I offered to meet any real nikka from the streets of Oakland in any hood in Oakland. If that's not good enough for you then eat a dikk like ya sister did last night.

Yawn. This is a simple fix. If you ain't cooking house fried rice you can answer for your questionable standing.

I've jabbed you in the past, but this is concerted. If you can't get right, you gonna have to lay down.

I even gave your dumb ass an out which you couldn't see, fukk boy. I ain't from the town, but real recognize real, and anytime I ever had an issue, I addressed it. Tinychat veteran.

If you have nothing to hide, real niccas don't. But continue to be fake. And own the wpoty with pride.

fukk the Warriors too. Out the first round. Y'all will make the playoffs, but minor league victories only matter to fukk boys like you.

And I'll put a ban bet on that.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He didn't want to go at it bad enough. He refused to meet me in Brookfield because he said the hood was too dangerous lmao. Crackas gonna cac mane.
Then you guys both agreed to meet at LA Fitness between 6 and 7. He then proceeded to take a hundred photos with timestamps showing he was all over the gym and looking for you, while you suddenly went ghost from the coli.

Nearly two hours later he's still posted up taking pics in front of the gym while you suddenly write a single-line post claiming YOU were at the gym and HE didnt show. No pics, no proof, nothing. You claim you're at Buffalo Wild Wings. He's still at the gym down the street waiting. Posters say go to the gym and see him. Posters say take a picture of some wings. Posters say provide ANYTHING to counter the mountain of proof that he provided showing he held up his end. You post nothing and disappear again for the rest of the night.

Then you pick right back up talking shyt, claiming he was somehow lying and not you, and telling people to call your fakkit ass hotline.

Cant even make this shyt up, the bytchassness is just unprecedented.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yawn. This is a simple fix. If you ain't cooking house fried rice you can answer for your questionable standing.

I've jabbed you in the past, but this is concerted. If you can't get right, you gonna have to lay down.

I even gave your dumb ass an out which you couldn't see, fukk boy. I ain't from the town, but real recognize real, and anytime I ever had an issue, I addressed it. Tinychat veteran.

If you have nothing to hide, real niccas don't. But continue to be fake. And own the wpoty with pride.

fukk the Warriors too. Out the first round. Y'all will make the playoffs, but minor league victories only matter to fukk boys like you.

And I'll put a ban bet on that.
Thank you stranger. If you're a real nikka from Oakland and can prove it then we can have this convo face to face in your neighborhood like men. If not then please place me on your ignore list if you don't like my posting style.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
My bad, person of asian descent
Lmao. Do your homework. I guarantee you not 1 person ever accused me of being anything but Black before the Warriors became dominant in the postseason. You clowns are transparent. You try to defame the biggest Warriors fan on the board because I told you we'd win it all for years. When we were in the gutter where were the Asian accusations? We get to winning and the slander starts :russ: keep trolling though breh. Peep the avi everytime I post while I laugh at yours :sas2:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
33 pages in. Bring me the person who promised to expose that I'm not a black man from Oakland. Where he at?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao. Do your homework. I guarantee you not 1 person ever accused me of being anything but Black before the Warriors became dominant in the postseason. You clowns are transparent. You try to defame the biggest Warriors fan on the board because I told you we'd win it all for years. When we were in the gutter where were the Asian accusations? We get to winning and the slander starts :russ: keep trolling though breh. Peep the avi everytime I post while I laugh at yours :sas2:

:jbhmm: Bragging about the achievements of other men while vicariously pretending you deserve some credit just for observing their achivements from afar. I dunno, but that sounds like a pretty asian thing to do.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:jbhmm: Bragging about the achievements of other men while vicariously pretending you deserve some credit just for observing their achivements from afar. I dunno, but that sounds like a pretty asian thing to do.
We had a parade in Oakland breh, you'd sell your soul and your sisters to witness one in your lifetime :skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We had a parade in Oakland breh, you'd sell your soul and your sisters to witness one in your lifetime :skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:

M7FBaKa.png
You know I live in South Florida, right? We done had three parades in the past 10 years. I don't give a fukk. I outgrew stanning sports and celebrating sports teams as if they were my own many, many years ago. I'd be lying if I didn't envy your childlike appreciation for the pureness of the game, however.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Thank you stranger. If you're a real nikka from Oakland and can prove it then we can have this convo face to face in your neighborhood like men. If not then please place me on your ignore list if you don't like my posting style.
Ole hotline bling ass nicca.
giphy.gif

It ain't about your posting style. You claim the Bay... And how you representing the town. Scared to post a hand shot? Scared to post a solitary chicken wing? You talk hood quizzes like that makes you real.

Any real nicca would not let their name be besmirched when that can easily be avoided. The next thing you gonna call for is a karaoke battle, because Asians love that. But don't claim the bay, because @Ronnie Lott posted a video pushing plates when he was called out. @charmander always address the coli nation if someone tries to misrepresent him.

You? You talk crazy about @itsyoung!! without being accountable or honest about shyt you helped create. My name is my name. Yours ain't worth shyt on here and you own that.

Just don't claim the Bay no more. Real niccas from the town wouldnt respect your approach my dude. fukk the Warriors again btw, fugaze ass fukker.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Ole hotline blind ass nicca.
giphy.gif

It ain't about your posting style. You claim the Bay... And how you representing the town. Scared to post a hand shot? Scared to post a solitary chicken wing? You talk hood quizzes like that makes you real.

Any real nicca would not let their name be besmirched when that can easily be avoided. The next thing you gonna call for is a karaoke battle, because Asians love that. But don't claim the bay, because @Ronnie Lott posted a video pushing plates when he was called out. @charmander always address the coli nation if someone tries to misrepresent him.

You? You talk crazy about @itsyoung!! without being accountable or honest about shyt you helped create. My name is my name. Yours ain't worth shyt on here and you own that.

Just don't claim the Bay no more. Real niccas from the town wouldnt respect your approach my dude. fukk the Warriors again btw, fugaze ass fukker.
Once again bytch nikka, I offered to meet any real nikka from the town face to face in any hood in Oakland. If that's not real enough for you then do what ya moms did last night but better.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Once again bytch nikka, I offered to meet any real nikka from the town face to face in any hood in Oakland. If that's not real enough for you then do what ya moms did last night but better.

Then why didn't you meet @itsyoung!! then? :aicmon:

So much hot bullshyt comin from one mouf. Good lord. :dead: