@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Without knowing the past conversations of Blackthoughts and other members........ Blackthoughts you aint really gotta do shyt to prove you're black, if you are. But the way you go about asking naysayers to instead prove that you're not black and not from Oakland makes no fukking sense........... unless you are a troll.

Probably a lot easier to just take a selfie outside an Oakland spot and scribble ya face out with ur phone or ms paint. People will still clown on some other shyt, but at least it will never again be about being black and from the bay area.... That seems to be the two main things people calling you out about.

With no dog in the fight, yeah.... this shyt coming off as trolling. :manny:
I'd rather use the thousand words. A picture is no fun. Good advice tho. I'm having fun with this shyt bruh.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Definitely a troll
Yeah, I made this thread about myself. I was minding my own business and a cac sends me a private message saying he's going to expose me for not being from Oakland unless I confess to him. I tell him I don't deserve a pass and beg him to expose me. He then goes on to make this thread claiming that I slipped up and left my tracking number on a link that I posted in TLR. I show him and the coli that I got that link from a chic online and give you her twitter handle and the link. People clearly see that the OP is lying but continue to act like they didn't see me debunk his lie on page 6. They then say that I'm the chic whose tweet link I provided, fukkery ensues and multiple posters claim that I've been exposed, I then offer to ban myself if anyone can provide evidence that I'm not a black man and from Oakland, people then demand pics after claiming they have evidence that I'm not who I say I am. But yeah I'm the one trolling.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Never forget :wow:

check the time line :heh:

for the people who dont know what sparked this shyt read this below :heh:

4:50 PM

5:00 PM

6:00 PM
(check the time stamps of the photos)

:duck:

7:00 PM

@charmander with some common sense about posting a picture of some fukkin wings, not even a hand, some fukkin wings!! :salute:

8:30 PM (he didnt post for 2+ hours)

:jawalrus:

:heh:

:wow: Dem receipts tho

This is how to come correct people, applaud this man.:salute:
Told nikkaz it was cold in the D.... but piping my nikka? :dahell:

They did that when I was in Louisiana too:yeshrug:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
The fact that this fukk boy can't do the same shyt I did drunk in no time, shows his veracity.

@Blackthoughts is a coward. Simple and plain. And I know you'll respond, so do what I did: write your name on some papyrus and screenshot it or fukk off.

Your bullshyt identity on this site needs confirmation based on your past actions. Do the right thing. No. More. Excuses.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
The fact that this fukk boy can't do the same shyt I did drunk in no time, shows his veracity.

@Blackthoughts is a coward. Simple and plain. And I know you'll respond, so do what I did: write your name on some papyrus and screenshot it or fukk off.

Your bullshyt identity on this site needs confirmation based on your past actions. Do the right thing. No. More. Excuses.
I offered to meet any real nikka from the streets of Oakland in any hood in Oakland. If that's not good enough for you then eat a dikk like ya sister did last night.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im adopted.. dude stay talkin about my FAMILY , even for internet message board that shyt crossin the line and when it was time to fight he bytched out but still talks about my family and shyt and the mods just let it go :camby:

:whoa: my bad man, didn't know