@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
M7FBaKa.png

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
coli details/story...shyt got me :lupe:
Broke my leg in July, decided to spend a few days at my baby mama house cause a nikka needed help. She was doing all the driving cause I couldn't do shyt and on my 3rd day over there I woke up in the morning and my shyt was gone. I tried to track my shyt in numerous ways but by time I tried all of the electrical shyt was assumed to be disabled.

The police found my shyt bout 2 weeks later completely stripped and burned up. It was fukked up cause I would have been all around the city looking for my shyt but wit the fukked up leg and no car I was shyt outta luck:yeshrug:.

It's nothing though, I'm limping now and already back on my grind. I'm bout 4,000 away from a dawg ass down payment on a 2014 that's priced at 16,000.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Broke my leg in July, decided to spend a few days at my baby mama house cause a nikka needed help. She was doing all the driving cause I couldn't do shyt and on my 3rd day over there I woke up in the morning and my shyt was gone. I tried to track my shyt in numerous ways but by time I tried all of the electrical shyt was assumed to be disabled.

The police found my shyt bout 2 weeks later completely stripped and burned up. It was fukked up cause I would have been all around the city looking for my shyt but wit the fukked up leg and no car I was shyt outta luck:yeshrug:.

It's nothing though, I'm limping now and already back on my grind. I'm bout 4,000 away from a dawg ass down payment on a 2014 that's priced at 16,000.

Damn Detroit is crazy! what you whipping in the mean time. What's the point in buying a good car if its just gonna get stolen

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn Detroit is crazy! what you whipping in the mean time. What's the point in buying a good car if its just gonna get stolen
I got a big back yard at my house and no cars have ever been stolen from my shyt, even if parked out front. fukking with BM area is why my shyt is gone:mjcry:. .

Right now I'm just grabbing rentals whenever I got runs to make, but I'm kinda fukked when it comes to shyt like my physical therapy and shyt like that. I been using the transportation provided by my insurance. Only time I grab a rental is for any type of money run I need to make:yeshrug:.

I can't spend shyt though smh. I'm gone NEED a whip whenever I'm cleared to go back to work. I'm already on an attendance fukk up anyways smh. I got like 2 more days to miss and get fired, shyt does not reset til May. I should be baxk to work in January.

New contracts too my nikka, I'm gone return making something like 24 a hour compared to the 21 I was making last time I worked.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
if this thread doesn't lock up WPOTY for @Blackthoughts, then i really don't know what to say.

good job @malcolmxxx_45 for exposing this fakkit.
Show me how he exposed me and I'll give yo fakkit ass my account right now you bytch. You started acting like a hoe ever since we sent them sorry ass Grizzlies fishing.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I got a big back yard at my house and no cars have ever been stolen from my shyt, even if parked out front. fukking with BM area is why my shyt is gone:mjcry:. .

Right now I'm just grabbing rentals whenever I got runs to make, but I'm kinda fukked when it comes to shyt like my physical therapy and shyt like that. I been using the transportation provided by my insurance. Only time I grab a rental is for any type of money run I need to make:yeshrug:.

I can't spend shyt though smh. I'm gone NEED a whip whenever I'm cleared to go back to work. I'm already on an attendance fukk up anyways smh. I got like 2 more days to miss and get fired, shyt does not reset til May. I should be baxk to work in January.

New contracts too my nikka, I'm gone return making something like 24 a hour compared to the 21 I was making last time I worked.
Thats a fukked up situation. Hope shyt work out for u

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yo! Are you a female or male? Can you atleast answer that damn question? That doesn't seem very intrusive to me...
Of course I'm a dude sir. Who accused me of being a female? I went from an Asian man to an Asian woman to a cac back to an Asian woman all in one thread? You clowns are something else. Malc did it again. I thought me poking holes through this bullshyt thread on page six would suffice. I forgot how much you clowns hate the fact that we won it all lmao. I don't get this hate from the booth nikkas. Just bitter coli clowns. Peep the avi tho.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Without knowing the past conversations of Blackthoughts and other members........ Blackthoughts you aint really gotta do shyt to prove you're black, if you are. But the way you go about asking naysayers to instead prove that you're not black and not from Oakland makes no fukking sense........... unless you are a troll.

Probably a lot easier to just take a selfie outside an Oakland spot and scribble ya face out with ur phone or ms paint. People will still clown on some other shyt, but at least it will never again be about being black and from the bay area.... That seems to be the two main things people calling you out about.

With no dog in the fight, yeah.... this shyt coming off as trolling. :manny:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

damn that shyt just reminded not to take the little things for granted like walking. You never really think bout it till you can't anymore.