@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
im adopted.. dude stay talkin about my FAMILY , even for internet message board that shyt crossin the line and when it was time to fight he bytched out but still talks about my family and shyt and the mods just let it go :camby:
Yeah, mods are lame for letting blackthots get away with his mental midget tendencies

Daps
I had the 1st thing ever in my life stolen from me, my fukkin 2012 Charger. I couldn't do shyt. Pull up so I can take yo car nikka. 5274 Devonshire, Detroit Mi, 48224.

That's a 4 day ride nikka
I had to sell it, next time u get a car make sure you don't drive12,000 miles with no oil change, couple days after I jacked you, the engine locked up, it was done, I didn't even get to joy ride properly, I did make a few grand off the spare parts tho at the chop shop :ld::manny:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I had to sell it, next time u get a car make sure you don't drive12,000 miles with no oil change, couple days after I jacked you, the engine locked up, it was done, I didn't even get to joy ride properly, I did make a few grand off the spare parts tho at the chop shop :ld::manny:
:ufdup:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I had the 1st thing ever in my life stolen from me, my fukkin 2012 Charger. I couldn't do shyt. Pull up so I can take yo car nikka. 5274 Devonshire, Detroit Mi, 48224.

That's a 4 day ride nikka
Pull the fuel pump delay and you can stop your car from getting far once it's stolen

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
WOW.

Now I see why he wanted to go at it so bad. If you ain't gonna show up where ever you can't be speakin on his shyt like that. That's legit fukked up.
He didn't want to go at it bad enough. He refused to meet me in Brookfield because he said the hood was too dangerous lmao. Crackas gonna cac mane.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
this thread is pure fukkery. dude won't post a fukking hand pic but if you're a "real nikka from the turf", just call him on the 'partyline' then, for no apparent reason, he'll be happy to meet up with you and fight you to the death. :comeon:

ahhhh...the internet. you can't make this shyt up.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
M7FBaKa.png

:laff: I wasn't ready for this!!!

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I don't want to meet anyone unless they a nikka from the Town or a black bish from the town. Go back and look at the thread that started all this shyt. I offered to meet any Oakland nikka in any hood and no one accepted. Those that did never followed through on it. I agreed to go to Sobrante, To Ghost town, The Lower Bottoms, 82nd&Birch, Brookfield, High St. You name the hood and I agreed. Go back and look at that thread and see who didn't agree.

who calls black women "black bytches".. you remind me of that one dude from SOHH way back in the day frontin like he was black but was exposed as Korean.. You probably the same guy :jbhmm:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
who calls black women "black bytches".. you remind me of that one dude from SOHH way back in the day frontin like he was black but was exposed as Korean.. You probably the same guy :jbhmm:
fakkit you didn't even know it was a gas station on 98 and E14. I bet if the mods checked your I.P it would show that you never touched the town.