@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
you aint gone do shyt. 3301 Telegraph, oakland, 94609. right across from walgreens. im strapped and we dont fight fair round here we play for keeps u keyboard drilla...:martin:

and if u enter my apartment building i will str8 kill you and be home chillin off self defense so pullup you bluetooth banger - you need sometime? i know you broke with no whip so get off at macarthur bart and walk to this L

:stopitslime:
Seeing as this has nothing to do with you, if I give you my address will YOU do something? If black thots posts an address to meet him I'll stop by your address after.

calh45

Cal
Daps
For real tho. Y'all dudes in the Bay still use party lines??:patrice:. I have not heard of anyone using party lines in over 10 years.

Way more efficient ways of communicating are available.

Hell nah. nikkas got cell phones now......and if they don't they girl got one.

I'm still tryna figure out how someone's voice is gonna determine if the black/hood or not. Will I Am comes from East Los and was signed by Ruthless yet you wouldn't from hearing him talk or even seeing him out on the street looking like a hobo, but he'll whoop someone's ass if needed.

Edit: I don't get why any of it's a big deal outside of the fighting shyt. If you say you gonna meet and see someone from the shoulders you meet. Black, white, asian, or otherwise.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you aint gone do shyt. 3301 Telegraph, oakland, 94609. right across from walgreens. im strapped and we dont fight fair round here we play for keeps u keyboard drilla...:martin:

and if u enter my apartment building i will str8 kill you and be home chillin off self defense so pullup you bluetooth banger - you need sometime? i know you broke with no whip so get off at macarthur bart and walk to this L

i called the police to let them know you were heldup in your apartment threatening to shoot everyone in the apartment, I said I was the tenant above you and that I could hear you loading weapons with ammunition. Good luck with your day

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Hell nah. nikkas got cell phones now......and if they don't they girl got one.

I'm still tryna figure out how someone's voice is gonna determine if the black/hood or not. Will I Am comes from East Los and was signed by Ruthless yet you wouldn't from hearing him talk or even seeing him out on the street looking like a hobo, but he'll whoop someone's ass if needed.

Edit: I don't get why any of it's a big deal outside of the fighting shyt. If you say you gonna meet and see someone from the shoulders you meet. Black, white, asian, or otherwise.
I can tell a real Bay nikka when I hear one. Real recognize real and if you say I'm not real then prove it. I have my terms. If nikkas didn't think I was who I say I am this thread wouldn't be 26 pages. 26 pages of cats making accusations without 1 iota of evidence. Comical. I offered my password and screen name to anyone that has proof that I'm not a nikka from Oakland. Nobody wants that? If I've been exposed show the factual evidence :sas1:

calh45

Cal
Daps

Y'all need to set that up. It's right down the street from Phat Matt's. I could watch an asswhooping then get some BBQ and some of that candied bacon

:banderas: :ahh:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just close this thread :snoop:

I see yall falling for Japthoughts bullshyt again

Hes not gonna meet up with any of yall or prove hes black(cause hes not)

Didnt we already see all this bullshyt before in the several threads him and @itsyoung!! went at it in

Hes gonna have yall running around town to meet up with him and he'll just lie and say he was there without providing any proof that he actually showed up and say you're the one that didn't show